Friday, December 14, 2007

So much to do, so little time

"Me, fail english? That's unpossible." -Matt Groening
We still have some recollection crap to attend to tomorrow. Noooo!!! I'm so freakin' tired already, man.

Anyway, busy week as usual. Rai, JuBa, JoBa, Jil and I had to record a story for our English 102. I had fun actually, my group's so funny. We always joke around so I really looked forward to doing our project.


Yeah, that's us. ;P Clockwise from left: JoBa, me, Justine, Jil, and Rai

I don't have anything to write about. Nothing's happening in my life right now. Well, I'm waiting for Christmas vacation so that I could finally fix my life (life=studies. LOL XP). I made such a mess these past two months that the only way things could return to normal is through a long, fruitful vacation. Yes! Only a week to go! You could go through this, KrinGALING. Ü

---

For those of you who missed the Amazing Race Asia Season 2 episode 2 which was shot here in the Philippines...

Chenen!!! Ü (Watch it!)

If you want to finish the episode, you could either check the menu or type 'Amazing Race Asia 2 Ep 2' in Youtube.

Oh goodness, Marc and Rovilson are first to arrive to the pit stop again. Which is good! I'm mighty happy and proud of them. Henry and Terri are also a great team, they fight a lot but I love them. They're actually kinda funny, especially Terri 'coz she shouts a lot. Haha. But other people just damn hate her, even some Filipinos! Come on, people! The race has got her stressed out so she's cranky, of course, but I don't think she's like that all the time!

Amazing Race Asia is my favorite show of all time. I can't wait for the next episode. Go team Philippines!

---

By the way, last Sunday, dad, mom, me, and my brothers checked the Mini Cooper which my tito's cousin is selling. And the Mini Cooper was just... so beautiful.

See that? It's really nice: very shiny and a head-turner. But it's as if dad will buy this car. He wouldn't. And to think it's being sold at only 2oo-300K pesos. Well, it's okay. Dad said something about having a Mini Cooper when I'm only a beginner; that those large trucks wouldn't see the car and might smash it, so it's cool with me.

So I have much plans this vacation. Aside from the driving lessons, I'm also going to take up cooking lessons (more of that later), and hopefully piano lessons. And there's also my application of tranfer to UP. And... there's also my family's (and relatives') plan of going to either Boracay or Batanes(!). So much to do! I can't wait for summer! Ü

Okay, so about the cooking lessons. I don't know how to cook. Really, I'm such a loser. I feel that I'm so worthless as I can't do anything; my true potential is still untapped even at this old age of mine (sixteen!). And I believe in doing absolutely everything while I'm still alive, you know? That's the only way I could reach my ultimate goal: self-actualization (thank you, Maslow!). That's sort of like Nirvana, I guess.

Here's how my conversation (on the cooking lessons) with mom went...

Me: Mom?
Mom: Yeah?
Me: Could I have cooking lessons this summer?
Mom: (Without hesitation) Okay.

I was like, what? She approved that fast? Wow, uh, great, I guess

One reason why I'd like to learn to cook is to have more of a feeling of self-importance. But the primary reason is... "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" Hahahaha. Come on, I want to know how to cook when I get my first boyfriend, man! (Yes, I'm an NBSB. No BF Since Birth. And also a girl who has NBK. Never Been Kissed. Haha. Am I sharing too much of my innocence already?)

Alright, long post, I guess. This is an accomplishment. Sorry for the typos.

5 comments:

Ava said...

good luck on your studies!

and that IS a gorgeous car. :)

Karla said...

Oo nga, lapit na pala Christmas no. Finally, magkakaroon na din ng break. lol. :)

I love Amazing Race Asia 2 din. Much better than the first season. Napakainteresting ng mga characters especially Terri. :D

Wow, great car! ;) Dami mong plans this vacation. Thats good kasi pagdating mo ng higher year, you'll be busy with thesis and stuff.

May mas malala pa sayo Kring and thats me! :x Im 20 but I dunno how to cook. I wanna take cooking lessons din but I have summer classes. :( About being an NBSB, thats okay coz i'm one too. lol. :D Darating din siya. :)

About sa Princess hours, wag kang magdownload sa limewire. Dito ka na lang download:

http://www.pinkista.net/index.php/princess-hours/princess-hours-downloads/
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_27691.htm

Cge, take care and I hope maayos mo na ang pagtransfer sa UP.:) Basta be early sa pag-apply coz dati late ko nalaman na tapos na pala application so di na ako nakapagtransfer.

Aryan said...

Hahaha. Totoo yung sabi ng Dad mo, baka masmash ka ng mga drivers. :P
Anyways, you're still young! Madami ka pa time to learn anything! I just learned to cook recently, pasta and stuff and I know how to bake na din. Guess what's my inspiration. (Or by that I mean who. Hahaha.)

Super tama ng title mo. dami mo plans. unti nga ng oras. go swimming! too bad dito ndi pwede. haha. ang lamig!

Are you planning to take up another course when you transfer? Wuhla lang. Curious lang. :D

Take care Kring! I gotcha on my last post :D

Anonymous said...

honestly, i don't watch Amazing Race Asia. but i've seen on the news that Marc, and the other guy [sorry, forgot the name!] had an awesome time being part of the race. that's cool. wish team Philippines a lot of luck!:) hahaha.

angielen said...

mangreyp ka na lng. madali na yuun. hahahahaa!!!!:] alam mo, sa panahon ngayon, women do their thing. if men have the guts to just grab and kiss women, we do too!!!! hahahah. SABI KO LANG YAN. :] hehehe (hyper ko noh? ewan ko kung ano nakaen ko. hahaha)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...