Sunday, December 30, 2007

Resolutions and thank-you's

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Ü

I'm kind of embarrassed with the way I presented my resolutions; just now I've spotted some typos. Damn, am I the Krizelle Lacson who was Managing Editor for SSAM's school organ? Anyway, atleast I admit that I'm not perfect, right? :P

Really, I've got to read some books. My brain cells are dying.


And here's my thank you's. I know it isn't complete, so please forgive me. =)

And wait - is that a "respectfully" I see there?! It's supposed to be "respectively"! This is embarrassing, really. I should be reading books right now. I haven't read a novel for more than a month already.


By the way, do you know that those born under the Year of the Horse will be having a difficult time in the next Chinese calendar? And I'm a Horse girl (WTH "Horse girl"?)! Boo.

8 comments:

Jill said...

I heard that too =[ Boo... 2007 was a pretty bad year for me na nga, eh. >_<

Aren't you a ram?

Happy New Year! And thanks for the dedication thing <3

Ava said...

Happy new year! :) I hope you and your family will have an awesome 2008.

dianish said...

boo! i'm a horsie din! ay naku! haha. :P anyway we can overcome those superstitious stuffs naman eh. comeonnn!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh...

happy 08 kring!

jaiskizzy said...

i'm a monkey. a metal monkey to be exact. rock on!

BIA said...

wonderful, wonderful.

i wanna learn lotsa stuffs too. ;)

happy 2k8, kring! muax. :)

JaMaeLa said...

Huuuwaaat? Those born under the year of Horse - bad luck?! Haha. We'll see.. :P I'm also a Horse-r. Nice blog, btw! Keep it up! :)

Kimmie said...

Aaaw thanks Kring ;)


Cheers for 2008 :D

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...