Thursday, September 18, 2008

The mushy and gooey love investigation pt. ii

Warning. School girl post coming through. Read with barf bag.

I'M SO HAPPY!
And yet I'm confused as to what the real deal between Zohan and I really is T_T Argh... who knew that men would be even more confusing then women?

Anyway, let me tell you all about it.

Zoology class always starts at 12:30, but yesterday I came to the classroom an hour early as I had to practice a report with my group mates. I was expecting that I'd be alone in the classroom for a long period of time, but surprisingly, Zohan and I entered the room at the same time (he went through one door; I got in through the other)! Gasp! Is this fate or what (ookayy...XD)?!

Since both of us were alone, the girl-ish, malandi voice inside my head said, "You must make a move!" So I did. I sat beside him, since, you know... it'd be awkard if we sat apart, in silence, for an hour (oh, really.). And we talked.

Me: ...So. What org are you joining?
Zohan: Glee Club.
M: Woooow, so you must be really good at singing! SAMPOL!
Z: *Laugh* No, not really.
M: Sige lang. Sample!
Z: *Laugh* But I have colds!
M: No that's okay! Sing please T_T
Z: ...What d'you want me to sing?
M: Um. *looks for songs in the MP3 player I'm holding* Closer (Ne-Yo)?
Z: Haha, no! I don't want to sing that. Black ang kumanta eh.
M: *Thinks... 'OMG, a racist T_T'*
Z: The singing voice of black people are so good. Mataas without effort.
M: *Thinks... 'Ah, hindi naman pala racist!' XD* ...I can't think of any song.
Z: Yung ano nalang... 'How did you know, I needed someone like you in my life'
M: *Dahil crush ko siya, todo react ako* SIGE!



He sang the first stanza. His voice is good! And to think he has colds.

So we talked some more; there were already few people in the class room.

Then he stood up, got his wallet from his bag (which was on another chair), headed to the door, and said, "Sama ka sa caf? Libre kita."

I didn't give myself time to think. I immediately agreed. When you think about it, parang makapal ang dating ng mukha ko. Hindi ko man lang tinurn-down ang offer niyang manlibre. Hindi na nga kasi ako nag-isip. :P

We had drinks; I thanked him profusely.

So we talked until we got back to the class room. My group mates were there; we had to discuss the report.

---

So it was dismissal and I saw my kabarkada, Jenny. She was with her friend and her friend's boyfriend. We hung out for a while; and I told them what had happened with Zohan a few hours before. Since I was also talking this over with a guy, I was hoping he'd tell me the meaning behind what Zohan did.

He said, "Ay, hindi. Nakikipag-kaibigan lang yun."

HAYNAKO! Kainis T_T

Is that really it? I'm gonna cry T_T (OA!)

---

Anyway, Zohan and I texted a while ago despite the fact that I'm Globe and he's Sun. But I'm kinda tired already, so I'll just save that story for next time :D

Sorry, mushy. Even I'm irritated with myself. :|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kilig alert once again, Kring! Shit, kung ako siguro ikaw hindi ko na kinausap si crush. Ahaha. But at least, kung hindi mo siya nilapitan eh di walang interaction, at walang libre. Kinikilig ako for you!!:)

Anonymous said...

Kring! Kinikilig ako! Hahaha. I'm hoping you'd post a pic of your Zohan here pero feeling ko malabong gawin mo yun. Haha. Good luck ;)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...