Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You Are Gay

Oh my goodness. Our gay Lit prof is being mean! And when I say mean, it's serious-mean.

It started last Monday. The group reporting disappointed him, and from then on he started being... imbyerna, gay style XD It's pretty irritating actually. But more than that, it's depressing. *Sigh* He's my favorite prof. Actually, not only mine, but my block's. Why did this have to happen... -_-

There's something wrong with him, though. He's taking things a bit too personally: a while ago, when I greeted him outside class, he acted as if I were one with the air XP He didn't even look me in the eye! WTH. That's wrong, man. It's unprofessional, right? I mean, even if you don't like someone, you should atleast greet him/her back when he/she greets you. I know he was upset - insulted, even - but please. Not everyone in the class did something wrong.

Moving on...

Zohan! You know what? I think I'm falling out of love for him :P haha! I know, it's kind of sad. Last Monday I spent my free time with him (and it's because I invited him - not the other way around XP), and instead of feeling giddy I felt... disgusted? LOL! No, not disgusted, more like... I wanted to be alone. I wanted to get away from him. And what's weird about that is that he didn't do anything offensive - he was actually very kind. So WHY?? Maybe it's because I saw his face up close and saw that he had many pimples?? HAHAHAHA. Wellll... I can't say that that's not part of the reason but, WTH. XD Oh my gosh. Now you see that I really do have high standards. :( FAIL.

Oh, yeah! I know you guys want to see him. Well... want me to give you his Multiply ID? I can post it here, but if someone who knows him sees this, it's going to be embarassing. :)) So if you do want to see his pic, just add me up on YM. It's kaslacson. :)

That's all there is. Ciao :))

1 comment:

Christine said...

Maybe it's because I saw his face up close and saw that he had many pimples??

Hahahahahaha :)) High standards nga! :))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...