Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiter, oh waiter

Very quick, 3-minute post, as I wanna go to sleep early D: (It's actually 9:45! Gasp! *Big deal*)

I went to Robinsons Metroeast a while ago to meet up with my kabarkada, Jenny. You know why she *forced* me to go there? To eat at the friggin' Greenwich fast food restaurant. She has a crush on one of the waiters there and actually wore a very sexy kimono top + short shorts in order to impress him. What the effing hell XD Magkaka-crush ka na nga lang sa waiter pa. LOLz.

I asked Jenny, "So, if you get to give him your number... what happens, then? (Hidden message: Do you actually want to have a relationship with a waiter? -_-)"

She replied, "Not expecting anything, really. A one night stand's okay."

HUWAAAAAAT.

*She was just kidding, of course. If she was serious about that then I swear, the person I was talking to wasn't Jenny. It may have been someone who stole her skin and used it as a costume... or something -_-
*We didn't find the waiter. Day off, maybe? Oh well, we'll come back on Friday XD

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...