Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The mushy and gooey love investigation

Ooookay. How many times have I told myself to start blogging again? Multiply's been my online outlet these days, but I realize that my writing skillz are getting bad because I seldom write at Multiply. So, for the nth freaking time, I'm back! ^.^

First things first. School. I'm stressed! It's as if I'm only starting to adjust to college life. Back at Miriam, I could go the whole semester without studying - and have high grades at that. But in Ateneo - it's different. If you cram, you fail. And that's my very problem. I've got really low grades in Math and Zoology. And the fact that I have to score real high in those subjects in order to get atleast a C (yes, it's that bad!) - it's stressing me out. How do I manage to catch up?

Second, block mates. Ano, sugurin na natin? Haha, kidding XD Things have died down. But the bad vibes are still there. Still, I'm not going to force myself to be liked by this person. If she doesn't like me, it's fine. Actually, now, I don't mind at all. She's just one person who doesn't like me - and there are hundreds of people who like me for the way I am :) Right? Right!

NOW LET'S MOVE ON TO A BETTER TOPIC. I'm crushing on someone! Er, well - If you read this post then you may think that I'm referring to the same guy. Actually I'm not. This one's different. We shall call him Zohan, LOL. He's my classmate in Zoology.

Anyway, Zohan - let's just say that compared to the first guy I was crushing on (let's call him Jai), he's more... attainable XD Jai's a team B player for the Ateneo (and my block mate. Haha. If they read this :O), while Zohan's a normal guy. He isn't really good-looking (which doesn't mean to say he's ugly), so I wasn't attracted to him the first time I saw him. It just developed slowly. I like him 'coz he has a deep, sexy voice (ooh la la), he looks intelligent, and he's kinda cute - for me, at least (chinito, fair skin - kinda pimply, though. *snorts*). Anyway, my attraction for Zohan grew a bit more when he:

A. Helped me out

It was our long test in Zoology, and we needed a Blue Book in order to take the test. And me, ever the henyo, had no Blue Book. I was a bit panicky - I didn't know where to buy one, plus the test was in 5 minutes. But then, Zohan entered the room, holding a cup of coffee and a Blue Book. So I went to him to ask where he got one.

"Uy, san ka nakabili niyan?"

He replied,"Sa caf - halika, samahan na kita."

You guys know how I felt by then ♥ ARTE punyeta.

So we walked. He told me he was sleepy. After a while, I realized that I had forgotten his name (please, I'm terrible with names!), so I asked him:

"Uy... ano nga ba pangalan mo? Sorry ha >.<" He said, "Ang sama mo!" and told me. To challenge him, I asked, "Eh ikaw, alam mo ba pangalan ko?"

I didn't expect that he'd know. "Oo naman," he said, "Kring."

ALARM BELLS STARTED RINGING IN MY HEAD. HAHAHA.

So we got back to the classroom after I bought a Blue Book. By then, my crushing on him, which I didn't really take time to notice, became something I thought of more frequently.

B. He volunteered!

Three weeks ago, we had an activity which was by pairs. And my row-mates were absent, so I was completely alone in my row (3rd row) -_- When our prof asked who among us didn't have a partner, I raised my hand and said, "Ako, miss!" Zohan then looked at me, and all the way from the 1st row, said, "Tayo nalang."

I said, "Okay." but my heart was about to explode from happiness by then. Haha. ARTE punyeta. After pairing, we found out that the activity involved physical contact. Nyahaha.

Okay, so after that, ZERO. We hardly talked, and hardly noticed each other (?). And IDK whether he did the two things mentioned above because he had something for me or because of the circumstances, which are...

In A, he was sleepy and even had coffee with him. Did he accompany me so that he could energize and make himself less sleepy by walking?

In B, well. I guess he had no partner either. -_-

Other than that, he's a Sun Cellular user (why am I making a big deal out of THAT?), and you know Sun users - mga mag-syotang kuripot. XD Argh! What the hell. Can our feelings be mutual? Or am I just fooling myself into thinking that? (Melodramatic music, please) Oh please give me a sign.

Argh! Magkagusto ka sakin please. Hahaha.

---

So anyway, here's another thing. I like this guy, he's the maternal cousin of my paternal cousin (meaning we aren't related by blood), and the weird thing is that I like him even though I haven't seen him for a year and a half. And my tita - his ninang - wants us to be together. Gusto niya kami i-set up. So ako naman si Kilig. Agree ako! LOL. I hope it really does happen. I like him, eh :) So you see...

Dalawa ang puso ko. HAHAHAHA.
Torn between two lovers. Dammit. Nagfi-feeling. :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nakakatawa naman ang mga kwento mo tungkol sa iyong crushes! Hahaha! :) Sana dalawa ang puso eh? :)

At totoo, pang kuripot lang yung Sun. Kaya may Sun ako. Kuripot kami ng boyfriend ko eh! Whahaha! :)

jaiskizzy said...

ok ah. kapangalan ko crush mo?! walang sinabi si jai kay zohan. malupit si zohan! wehe.

Ninin said...

awww...this is a very refreshing post kring! ang cute makarinig ng ganitong stories, most of the time, I only hear about heart breaks and stuff. hehe :) goodluck with your two prospects! ang fun! I'm excite for you! :)

Anonymous said...

AYYY, KILIG! ♥ haha. i know just how you feel, kring. i am smitten too right now! unfortunately, the feelings prolly aren't mutual. i barely see signs but we're good friends. i mean, he's just being friendly to me.. i guess. tsk. i hate FALSE HOPES, for christ's sake.

anyway, ano nga pala ulit course mo? sorry, nakalimutan ko!^^ onga pala, on biology and math, aww i know! why would they let us take those subjects, eh di naman related sa ating course dba. T.T they're making things harder for us.

anyway, i hope you'll keep up with those subjects. i know you can, kring! good luck! (god! i missed you tooooo! yay for updating!)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Anonymous said...

wow. you're back? sweet with someone you're crushing with. I missed that feeling. uber kilig

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...