Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dropping forks

I literally dropped my fork two times last week. And I, er...acquired what it corresponds to in the Filipino adage.

I got a visit from a guy. He came over two times. (Click here. You must be in my contacts for you to view it :O)

His first visit was two nights ago. He arrived at about... 9:30 PM (and to think it was storming that night). But before you think of anything - two of my friends were at the house, too. All of us sang and danced the night away with the trusty Magic Sing (LMAO, he sings GREAT!). He, along with my friends, left at about 11:30 PM.

It was a shock that he came over, really. I never expected him to come because of the tropical storm. I was also nervous as it was our first time to really get to know each other.

The second visit was yesterday. He had a long break time so he came over the house to chill. Guess what? He didn't bother going to school anymore, tinamad na. -_- So he stayed from 1 to... 7:30 PM? But before you think of anything - Mum was there XD Again, we sang (thank God for the Magic Sing!), played with the dogs, talked and talked, and he also played with my little brother, Bryan.

Sooo... I just think of him as a friend XD LMAO. The way I write it, it's as if I'm writing for a gossip column or something. o_O

Why do I write so friggingly fugly today?! I'm so tired and lazy -____-

Anyway, about Zohan. If you want to see his Multiply account, check my Multiply guest book - he commented there with a simple emoticon. NYAHAHAHA.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...