Friday, September 12, 2008

Pajero

It was an ordinary day, when Mum's story made me roll over laughing.

Our maid, Ate Vangie, went to the wet market to buy beef for Mum's Pochero. Mum wasn't aware that Ate Vangie already bought the beef, so they had a conversation...

Mum: Bumili ka na daw ng beef?
Ate Vangie: Opo, para po sa Pajero.
Mum: *confused look* ...ha?!
Ate Vangie: *smiles a shy smile* ...Pajero?
Mum: POCHERO!
Ate Vangie: ...kaya pala tumatawa yung tindera sa palengke...

Just thinking about how their conversation went makes me laugh! XD

Anyway, guess what? After graduation (which is 3 years from now), my Nigguh Ashleiy and I will be joining The Amazing Race Asia! Root for us! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg nyahaaaa! benta! =))

nako. next time, pakiclaro kay ate vangie a.^^ hehe. aus lang yan.:)

ohyeah, i didn't know that Pretty Handsome Awkward was meant for Gerard Way! nice! haha. thanks kring!:)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...