Friday, May 01, 2009

A Night With Kring



HAH! Yes, out of sheer boredom, I made a video of myself blabbering about some stuff and answering some questions (e.g. How's life? How's your love life?). I tried to make my answers as, uh, animated as possible :) ENJOY WATCHING IT. I COMMAND YOU. Hahaha XD

Anyway, my eyes have been glued to the TV screen since about three days ago, since I'm playing this über-coolio game entitled Persona 4. The gameplay is kinda like The Sims, only that there is a plot, and you're controlling only one character.

It's a really addicitive game! The graphics are very anime-ish (well, Japan did make it), although the rating given to the game is M (Mature) since it tackles on hidden desires (uh, homosexuality or kinkiness, anyone?). The characters also give out some very colorful language. But if you're above 17 - or heck, 16 - you'd understand those things anyway :)

Anywaaaaay, I'm thinking about making a video blog once per week. Yes, you can see that I'm in dire need of a hobby XD

6 comments:

Angie said...

I loooooove it.

Gawd! I wish I can make a vlog but I'm to shy, heehee.

Pasalubong when you get back from HK ha. Oh! And what? Why denied?

Anonymous said...

Crappy internet, I didn't get to watch the video! AND OMG. I take videos of myself sometimes just blabbing about stuff but I delete them right away though :))

And thanks for the drop :)

Elenie Morales said...

I wanted to try video blogging too! Like for so many months now but I find myself unappealing as of the moment so maybe next time :))

Dee Paje said...

haha! pasalubong from HK :) Imma go there too but on July probably :) HAHA! :)

Ysh said...

AWESOME KRING!

<3.

Got a new blog :)

Ysh ♥ said...

Kring! I love your Vlog. I really hope you'll really do more vlogs in the future. You're fun to watch.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...