Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Breast Enhancement + Persona 4


Kring's Vlog episode 2: Breast Enhancement

Some Japanese guy made a ring tone which was clinically proven to make one's boob size bigger. Kring tries searching for the tone on the net and hopefully download it HEH KIDDING, but unfortunately, her efforts yielded no results. Not too affected, she decides to go on with her life, but her brothers are being, uh... overly supportive about the breast enlargement thing -_-

Ignore the bad acting, the bad hosting, the bad lighting, and the hint of laughter you hear from the camera man. Just watch it if you're curious about what this breast enhancement thing is. Mind you, I had to do a bit of research for this video :)

I'm happy that downloading the video takes a pretty short time! I'm even happier that my brothers and I had a blast making this. They slept waaaaay way past their bed times just so we could finish the whole thing :P

Yes, you can see that I'm still in serious need of a hobby. HAHA.

---


I'm HOOKED. PERSONA 4 IS THE BEST GAME EVERRR. Well yeah I'm exaggerating on that part, but really, this is a game I recommend to all RPG lovers! The cut scenes are extremely HILARIOUS, and the game play is just... dammit, it'll knock your socks off. I swear.

A cool thing about this RPG: the main character hates Twilight.

*by UltimaWeapon5 (DevArt)

Seriously, that is part of the game XD
So I, Kring, have cut off my social life since last week, since I'm busy maxing out the social links of my character. HAHAHA isn't it ironic? Nah. When classes start I wouldn't be able to play anymore, so better make use of the rainy summer.

...But honestly, this is the weirdest summer ever.

5 comments:

Elenie Morales said...

Video blogging = very spontaneous!
Your brothers are so supportive haha, cool! Your vblog is very comical, I like it :3

Ninin said...

hahaha! kring, that was hilarious! :D I really enjoyed that. hihi :P

Angie said...

Kring, sorry but I keep on laughing especially with the expressions.

Is Persona available for PSP?

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's Persona. My classmate kasi from last year, an anime-dude, told me that I looked like somebody from "Persona" :))

UAAP- Haha, I guess so! :P

Diane said...

Hahaha. That was funny! Galing! Haha. Cool vblog :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...