Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My brain went on a vacation

My brain cells are. Seriously. Dying.
I can feel it whenever I'm playing Persona 4, or when I'm surfing the net, or when I'm doing summer-related stuff (read: read, eat, sleep).

My temple's throbbing as my brain's been idle for too long. The back of my head's aching because its inside is empty, when before it wasn't. I feel that my cognitive abilities are hibernating (or died, which is worse). I can't see typos in this post when I feel that there are typos.

Well, right now, I feel that the inside of my head has nothing but a swirling mass of gas. I must play Sudoku now. And solve some word problems. Must sharpen my skills and all.

3 comments:

Elenie Morales said...

My brain has long been dead ;_;
I shall revive it on June.

Krisha said...

Hmm felt that before, just read books :)

Ysh ♥ said...

Nako. Lalo naman ako Kring! :-/

School's gonna start real soon. Yay! Good luck! :)

Where's you VLOG? :P

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...