Friday, May 08, 2009

Fixations

I'm freak-disappointed right now. Want to know why?
I didn't get my favorite character in Persona 4 - that is, Naoto Shirogane - as my protagonist's GF. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT! T_____T

But Naoto's... so cute -_-

Naoto!♥
...And yes, believe it or not, Naoto's a girl (although she pretended to be a guy until the plot of the story revealed otherwise. HIHI SPOILER SORRY)

I'm so disappounted! WHY DIDN'T I GET HER. WHYYYY D: /wrist red LOL

Yes, as you can see, I'm terribly saddened by this. I even considered making a new account (WHADDUP WITH THAT), but seeing that I've come a long way in the story (65+ hours of game play FTW) gave me an understanding about moving on and forgetting what has happened. HAHAHA. Life lesson? XD

Anyway, I finally got my car, Kiko, back! FI.NAL.LY. It took forever to get mum's car fixed (her car got hit by a 10-wheeler last March, so she's been using Kiko since). But now that I've got it, I don't think I'll be using it. Coz, you know, gotta have my fix of Persona 4. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

HOLY HELL, MY LIFE IS BEING CONTROLLED BY A VIDEO GAME. SPARE MEEEEEE -__-

3 comments:

Kriselle said...

Hullo there. :D Thanks for dropping by my blog! I don't know much about Persona 4 (Just started watching Persona Trinity Soul :D But haven't moved from the first episode. I'm not much of a gaming person, though -_-)

Elenie Morales said...

Nako! Hahaha ako nga super wala ng alam sa video games!

Anonymous said...

Did you pick the Lover flags? You need to say "I'm glad you're a girl" And when the man draws a knife, protect her.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...