Friday, July 17, 2009

Blast at the past (with my future son/daughter!)

I am now in too many social networking sites.

I've got an account in Blogger, DeviantArt, Multiply, Facebook, Plurk, and Tumblr; the last three I only joined recently. Way too many accounts, IMO - I want to delete some of them, but I've already posted a bit of content in them, so it's hard to do so.

ANYWAY!
When you look through your old pictures, do you imagine yourself looking at them 25 years from now - together with your already-teenage son/daugher? I always have, but it's only now that I decided to blog about it :D

I would really want to be close to my future anak (that son/daughter in english)- I want him/her to treat me more like a friend than a mother. And that, of course, includes me sharing with him/her how I was like "during my time". I could already imagine my anak giving me an amusing look while s/he's browsing through my photos and saying something like, "WTH, Ma, this picture of you is hilarious/disgusting!" And I'll be all, "STFU! You've got my genes, noob!"

I give to you some of the pictures I'll be preserving in order to show to my future kin XD
(OHOHOHO SORRY The pictures are limited to the ones I have in the PC D: I'll have a decent entry about this topic soon, with pictures covering a greater scope!)


----------


You know, anak, I didn't like posing in front of the camera. See the awkward pose. YOUR GRANDMA MADE ME DO IT T_T


...but! In spite of that, I always got hounded by the Filipino paparazzi. Goodness, you don't know what it's like to stay at home, afraid to go out D:

----------


I had a really pretty dress at my high school's Senior's Night.


But I ended up messing around with it. See awkward pose with my partner HAHA

----------


While all my friends were drunk out of their wits (and ended up sleeping in their puke)...


...I was sober! HAHA! So you better not think of drinking, mister/miss! (Wait, am I sounding too moralistic here? O_O LOL)

----------



...You know, I wasn't lying when I told you I was - and still am - hot. See your ninangs (aunts) in the picture? I know you can barely recognize them here - they're very fat pigs now that they're at their 40's. Good thing I stayed fit.

----------


We were a weird generation. My cousins liked smelling each other. Look at them closely. They're making gestures.


But, you know, I love my family to bits! We were so weird and so gay - some outsiders were actually scared at us (not joking) - but I was happy about that XD

----------


Whew! Too bad the pictures covered only a minuscule part of my life, but I'll definitely be looking for older pictures! This post was fun to do!

Wait... there's another picture here...

Oh.



That part where I was sober? I lied.

3 comments:

Ninin said...

"they're very fat pigs now that they're at their 40's. Good thing I stayed fit."

-HAHAHA! That's funny! But yeah, I bet you'll be :)

this was a fun post! I also think of things to share with my future child but my plan is to give him/her my journals from way back in GS so he/she'd know details of what I went through :)

hihi, it's so funny how we're thinking of kids already. I guess that really is the next chapter in our life: marriage. oh gosh! :P

bombastarr said...

Hi Kring! :)

Haha, I was laughing out loud with all your future "captions" :)) This got me thinking though.. pano nga kaya noh? What will my kids think of me? Haha. I want to be "cool mom" -- not the embarrassing kind, I hope :P

Ysh ♥ said...

Hahahahaha. This is a cute entry Kring! :))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...