Saturday, July 25, 2009

I wish Blogger were a bit like LJ.

Many of my blog readers know that I'm a very open person, and that I have no problems sharing my life. May it be academic/financial/familial/love life - I'm willing to share even the minutest details of it. HAHA. I actually have a shallow story right now, BUT. I'm not willing to share it to the cyberspace :))

There's a catch, though! Since I can't keep my mouth shut, I'm going to share it with my online friends whom I trust (meaning I've known them for quite some time now :)). If you happen to be one of them, just email/chat with me at kaslacson@yahoo.com! and I'll tell you ;)) HAHAHAHA Sorry, I just feel that it's kind of wrong to spill the beans in my public blog, but compared to Zohan and the others (...so you know it's about a guy XD), this story's, as I said, shallow :)

4 comments:

Ysh ♥ said...

I'm guessing that this is about the guy you blogged few entries ago? haha!

Am I one of those online friends? If yes, can you email it to me? krystnadinglasan@ymail.com. HAHAHAH!

Ysh ♥ said...

Kring.. its @ymail.com. not yahoo.com. heehee. :P

Jill said...

Well Kring, I've known you since I was like, four years old... so you have to tell me heehee. You know the add. jillian_rhea@yahoo. Now, if you don't feel like sharing with me, remember: I'm the older cousin. :D

Peace,love,happiness-
-Joy xD

Ninin said...

oooooh! juicy! :P

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...