Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cold feet

This would be one of my typical before-I-go-to-school days:

*Alarm rings and I wake up*

...............................


Hrrm? *still half asleep* ...Oh God, I haven't completed my required 8 hours of sleep... and I'm still sooooo sleepy... should I go to school or not?



................



...If I don't go I'm going to miss a lot of lessons... who knows, next meeting I may not be able to understand the flow of the lecture anymore, and end up cutting more because my lack of comprehension would eat up my motivation... but then again, if I go to school... I don't think I'd get what my prof's saying, either, coz I'm still sleepy...
*obviously biased*



Hmmm... maybe it's better not to go to school... my rationale justifies it... anyway, it's just one day...
*drifts off to sleep*

It's just one day.
Which accumulated to a week. And eventually to the maximum 9 days of allowed cuts XD

Well, that was last school year. "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up" --- Ever since I read this quote, it kind of dawned on me that lots of people go through the same laziness as I do, but they at least do something about it. It's an eye-opener.

Funny how some quotes don't affect other people, but hit others like a smack in the head XD

P.S. I'm freezing here. I'm at McDonalds Katipunan and decided to write an entry since I've got nothing better to do -___- Sorry for the typos. My feet are literally cold so I couldn't think straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kring!:) I liked the quote you mentioned. And speaking of skipping classes, I didn't attend two of my three classes for the day due to laziness!:))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...