Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Terror teachers

Before anything else, I'd like to greet Ashleiy, my Nigguh, a very happy 19th birthday. If you guys want a good dose of good art, then check out her Multiply.

Oh, something more to impress you: Ashleiy won the Philippine Daily Inquirer's Super! contest. ("The Nokia 6300 Personal Style Contest"). And to think that I was the one who told her to join. -_-

Here's her submitted picture to Super!:

And here's the article which featured Ashleiy:

And here's the article said:



(PANIS! Hindi naman idol ni Ash si Kate Torralba eh! ;P Haha!)

Happy birthday Ash! I so so love you. See you on the party! XD

---

If you love nuns then I strongly advise you not to continue.

Hah!
I knew it!...

Nuns are the most vicious of all teachers!

Our Theology prof's a nun, and even if everyone in our block found her friendly, I knew that she was someone I have to protect myself from. Or I atleast have to be extra careful when I'm dealing with her. Why? Well... she's a nun. 'Nuff said. -_-

Now, I kind of have an irrational fear of having sisters as teachers, because I feel that their emotions are bottled up. Nasa loob ang kulo, ika nga. Nuns are supposed to be calm, and they're supposed to spread love to the world, so showing negative emotions isn't really advisable. But somehow, their "true colors" show when they face their students. Oh, poor students. Nuns = terror teachers. Poor me. Boohoo.

So a while ago we were having our Theology quiz, and because there was a great deal of confusion among us students, our ever beloved teacher suddenly erupted, and boy, she made us extremely silent with our fear. Mind you, I was even shaking a bit (am not exaggerating); I was nervous that she would catch me doing a simple mistake then embarrass me in front of the class (well, I was a potential candidate: I was at the aisle so she could easily see me). All the time she was shouting at us and got very irritated with questions. Simple, happy nun turned terror teacher in an instant.

Honestly, I have never been this scared of a teacher since my elementary days (Mrs. Acyapat. Haha.). But I kind of understand our prof. I know she's bitter (another ha-ha) because she's single! And that's actually the reason why many nuns are so unpleasant; hostile, even. Because they're single (insert pitiful tsk tsk).

Okay, I know I'm being narrow-minded with this post, so please forgive me.

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

Haha teacher mo si Sr.Edith? Mabait yun :) Basta magbasa ka lang lagi ng readings. Madugo finals namin dun, oral tapos 4 questions. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i believe that they're terror teachers. my sis go to a private school here in milan, a school managed by nuns and priests. Haha. Everyday she is complaining how bad their principal treat them..ang nakakatawa pa, she says curse words daw. meeehn. hahaha.

eto, gsto ko lang ishare, my dad always go to this church, and the priest is accustomed to seeing him so they became quite friends na. kinkwento ng dad ko smen na this priest complains kase palagi daw nagsisindi ng candles ung mga tao hindi naman daw nagooffer. hahaha. napakaewan. ironic talaga. to think and2 ang pope! haha. anyways, overshare :|| haha.

dianish said...

yesyesyes!! those nuns are scary. they're terrible :(( tapos, pag nagagalit sila mukha na tuloy silang penguin :| hehe. anyway happy bday to ashleiy!:)

Anonymous said...

i'm from a benedictine school and based on my experience, uh wait, i dunno if terror is the right word for them.. i think they're more on the disciplinarians.

Karla said...

Congrats to your friend Ashleiy! ^__^
She deserves the prize. Ang cute ng pic niya.

Speaking of nuns, have you seen the horror movie, The Nun? Terror teacher talaga yung nun dun. :x

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...