Friday, January 18, 2008

Cramming is still the best policy

Henry and Terri got eliminated in The Amazing Race Asia.

:'-(

I'm so freaking sad!

But if you like the team of Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez (just like I do :), then you'll appreciate this video.


These guys represent the Philippines but they suck at speaking Tagalog. Certified... bobo! *ting ting ting!* XD
---

School days this week were HELL. Especially Wednesday and Thursday. The latter because we had 3 preliminary exams (Can you imagine? Three bloody exams? And that included both my majors, too!), and the former because my group mates and I had to cram our Sociology research project which was due later that day.

Yeah, about Wednesday. We were going to have our preliminaries on Sociology, and our prof told us that she wouldn't let us take the test if we didn't have our research papers. So my group mates and I crammed, and crammed, and crammed some more... which was a bit nerve-wracking because we were told about doing that project two months ago. So yeah, we were kind of slow, and we had to do two months of research in just one day. The hell!

And because I was paranoid, I had to sneak out of my Math class to finish the paper! And my block mates told me that our Math prof noticed I was gone and kept asking about where I was -_-

Stupid Sociology paper. Why didn't you just die out of the memory of our prof? By the way, I invented some of the stuff in the paper, like the statistics (out of our 153 correspondents, 43% said blah blah...). Wth, what do you expect I could do for just one day?

And if I were to put that whole situation in a picture, it'd have to be this:




Enough of that already. I'll just consider it a bad memory. >.<

---

I'll try to have a good update tomorrow. Tomorrow's going to be a good day :)

1 comment:

JoiceyTwenty said...

yeah! let's cram forever!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...