Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flashback: Senior's Night

Jenny came over yesterday to borrow a cocktail dress for the two debuts she'll be attending. After trying the three dresses I offered, she chose to use the cocktail dress I wore on the Senior's Night last March 2007.

How does it look on her? You be the judge. XD


I told Jenny that she might as well borrow the shoes I wore on the Senior's Night, too, because they're a good match with the dress. But she found the heels too high, so she refused.

Wait, you better see how the dress looked on me, too. This picture was taken before going to the Senior's Night with my parents. I know I look like an auntie in the picture alright, haha.

Oh, and I'd like to share who my partner was, too! Meet Jomi!

Take 1: no good. The picture's blurry.


Take 2: still no good. We look like idiots!

Take 3: -____- Even worse. I guess we're not meant to be together in a picture.

What's with the touch? -_-

Jomi's the maternal cousin of my paternal cousin (get it?). Actually, we met for the first time in four years because of the Senior's Night. I begged him to go with me since I can't think of anyone else to be my partner -__- The despair of going to an all-girls school! And up until now I'm still in an all-girls school, dammit. And the Senior's Night was the last time we saw each other, too! LOL. Very business-like right?! (Damn you, Jomi, you were supposed to attend Ashleiy's birthday last month!)

And speaking of Ashleiy - well, she's one of if not the the closest friends I have, so I practically spent most of my time with her.

Dinner, table mates. There's Ashleiy, with her partner Nuel, and me with Jomi.

And here are some random snapshots with Nigga Ashleiy:



And wait, how could my Senior's Night be complete without my barkada, right? :) I miss them. And our fourth anniversary as a kada is near, too (January 14).


So I was just supposed to show Jenny's picture and I ended up showing my pictures, right. LOL.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Haha, it's funny that your entry's about letting your friend borrow your (fabulous) prom dress, because I borrowed a prom dress from my friend yesterday. I used it for the Senior fashion show, haha. :D


Ooohh si Jomi, wasn't he MINE when we were younger? Haha just kidding. He's all yours. :D

Anonymous said...

oooh. the dress looks good on her..

jaiskizzy said...

i like ashleiy

dianish said...

HAPPY ANNIV :))

omg kaya pala hndi na pumunta d2 sa jeni;p hindi talaga nagsasabi yun. hahaha :))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...