Monday, January 21, 2008

Crank dat Soulja Boy!

Yay, I'm finally going to have a decent update.

If you're going to ask me how the ACET went, I'll sum it up in one emote icon:

:-(

I didn't study. But I'm hoping for the best. And I'm not going to prepare for the worst because I cannot not pass. :-D

The Math Proficiency test was challenging. It was full of geometry and trigonometry questions, which I have erased in my memory. And the time pressure in the English Proficiency test was too much. Imagine, we're given just 35 minutes to answer a hundred questions! (We had 55 minutes for that part of the ACET, but the last 25 minutes was spent on our essay) I just can't believe how bad I've done hard it was.

But think on the positive side: last school year, I found the ACET easy, but I didn't pass. Now that I find the ACET hard, there is a greater chance that I'll pass! Right?!

Many people prayed for me. I'll definitely pass.

---

Soulja Boy is sweeping a craze over the nation. Or maybe just over my friends.

Last Friday, Jenny and Roseanne came over as the former was going to borrow a cocktail dress (What?! Again??). After choosing, they ate dinner (and left very little for my mom XD), and hung out in my room. They invited me to come with them to Eastwood the following night, but I refused.

And because the topic went to Eastwood, both girls showed me some of their dance steps, particularly that of Soulja Boy.

So here's a video of Jenny dancing. Sorry, my voice and my laugh sound kinda annoying. -___-



Roseanne was definitely a killjoy for a while, but she loosened up. (Sorry, you're going to have a bit of a stiff neck if you're going to watch this video)



But wait. They aren't the only ones who like Soulja Boy. There's Ashleiy!

Saturday: we had a Staffer's Meeting (for our high school yearbook), and after talking about the final alterations, Ashleiy and I went to her place. Her dad was there, as well as three of her brothers... but it's so nice, I'm close with her family (that or my face is just as thick as a wall). They're so fun to be with. :-)

Anyway, back to Soulja Boy. Here's a video of me, Ashleiy, and Mimiw (Ashleiy's niece). Again, I'm going to have to ask you to crane your neck to get a better view:



Ah, Soulja Boy. You do wonders to my friends.

---

Anyway, last Saturday Ashleiy and I were together, right? We went to Sta. Lucia to watch Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. And what can I say?...

IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

I swear. It's my favorite movie of all time now. It's the BEST! THE BEST, I'm telling you! You've really got to watch this movie!!

Here's the trailer!





I'm telling you, it's the best. You won't be disappointed. Oh I love ye, Johnny Depp! You make my heart skip a beat! The best movie ever that Ashleiy and I left the cinema house speechless. We just kept shaking our heads. We even wanted to repeat the movie.

Oh yeah, there are lots of characters in the movie whom we know, too. In other movies, they played the roles of Severus Snape, Peter Pettigrew, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Borat. Man, I have nothing more to say. Just watch the movie!

---

Anyway, moving on...

Ashleiy bought me a book, which serves as her Christmas and birthday gift to me. It's entitled Life of Pi, and it's about a boy, Pi Patel, who was stranded in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with only a Bengal tiger for company. Since it is so, he has to make sure that the tiger is more afraid of him then he is of it.

The book costs P375. And damn this Ashleiy, she asked me for P75 in order to buy the book! Damn! Very nice, right? I had to have a contribution for the gift she'd buy me? LOL, don't worry Ash, I still love you. XD

Oh, and we also window-shopped. I was looking for a yellow pair of jeans, and found it in People Are People. Here are some pictures.



What's that you're touching, Kring? LOL.

Ashleiy looks so much like her sister here.

Nice nice yellow jeans :)

After that, we went to Time Zone to meet up with Ashleiy's brothers and her dad. They were going to bring me home. Very nice of them, really. :-)

The roof top

The Nigguhs! Beautiful, beautiful. Ü

So that concludes my update. I still have to go some school activity. Bye!

2 comments:

JoiceyTwenty said...

sweeney todd rocks!!! and oh i ♥ ♥ ♥ johnny depp!!!

-K- said...

Johnny Depp and the yellow jeans rock! Hi Kring, mishu!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...