Sunday, January 06, 2008

Rushes

Sheesh, I've gotten lazy at blogging. Again. Maybe I'm just too preoccupied with getting my grades up that I've been neglecting some things, including posting. Which I don't really regret, as nothing blog-worthy has been happening in my life.

But I'm a little concerned. I think my writing's getting bad. I mean, I get all confused with literary things such as sentence construction, tenses, spelling (!) and the like. Talk about frustrating - as of now, this is the only talent that I have, and I don't want to degrade it.

Anyway, I'm happy with how school went the past week. My current English 102 grade is - to my surprise - high, as well as my long test in Child and Adolescent Development. I should be inspired with this miracle! I need to get out of Miriam! I think I'm going to die inside if I keep going to that school.

And speaking of transferring, Ateneo's entrance test is coming up, and I'm more agitated than I expected. I hope I pass the ACET.

Well, that's all for now. Bye!

6 comments:

BIA said...

patchi passed the ACET. :)
i`m sure you will too. :)

btw, i know the feeling of pangit writing. i`m experiencing it rin now eh. ka-frustrate talaga. :)

let`s soar kring! :))

Aryan said...

you can ace the ACET!
sheett. i wanna go there, too. :(

Anonymous said...

ooh minsan tintamad din ako mgblog pero nakakamhs eh.. =0

dianish said...

come on ace the acet! XD

patricia said...

kaya mo rin yan! :) kalaban lang talaga dyan yung time pressure. the acet is the QUICKEST entrance exam ever. sabi sa site nila, the acet isn't designed to be finished...pero it can be finished. ako tinapos ko talaga for higher chances of passing. plus i'm sure you studied well so you'll do fine. lots of prayer helped too :)

God bless on your exam!

Ava said...

Good luck! :) Kaya yan!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...