Saturday, January 26, 2008

M...C...R!!!


M
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
C
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
R
!
!
!
!
!



At last!!! I've seen MCR!!! Shooooot it. Gerard Way's sooooo f*cking freaking handsome!!! I'm still having a hangover!!!

Anyway, videos galore. I took all of these from my phone, darn it. Why didn't I bring the digital camera? Anyway, for more videos, click here. (BTW, videos that I put here in my blog? They're the ones you must watch.Ü)

Oh, and I love MCR as MCR, okay? After watching the videos, you may think that I only love My Chemical Romance because of Gerard, haha. But I solemnly swear that MCR is the only band that I'll love like this. (Addiction? Not a healthy thing :-P) I actually know all the songs they sang at the concert by heart!


1. "What's up, Pinoys!" - Not a song, it's Gerard talking! Waaah~!!♥ Oh yeah, Gerard's got a pretty dirty mouth, but I guess he's just like that. LOL. And HEY!! HE'S GOT A WEDDING RING IN HIS FINGER!!! NOOOO!!!




2. "So far away from home" - Again, Gerard talking. Darn it, the more I recollect, the more I'm falling in love! Or like!





3. "Do you guys want to sing a song?" - GERARD! AGAIN! Yeah you guys might be rolling your eyes right now but I don't care! Anyway, GERARD IN HIS MOST FREAKISHLY CUTE VOICE!!! "Do you want to, though?" Cute! But ef it, the cutest voice he made was when he asked us audience, "Can I see you again?" Really cute, like an innocent kid! Too bad I didn't get to record it!





4. "Welcome To The Black Parade" - This generation's Bohemian Rhapsody




5. "We'll come back when we're fucking old men" - Can you believe that? Gerard said they'll come back when they're old men! "...Which is in about four years." Oh okay, I thought you're saying you'll come back when you guys are already sagging and white-haired and have kids with jobs.

Four years! By then I'll be 21, so I'll be legally of age!~ (More of that later)




6. "Cancer" - This is the nicest record I have, dang. Trivia: I sing this song everyday, when I'm brushing my teeth. Coz the song's short, but it's enough for the fluoride in the toothpaste to act on my teeth.




That's that! But again, if you want to see more videos, you could go to Youtube and search my user name, kringlacson.

Oh yeah, after the concert I lingered in the venue a little longer to find a way to meet-and-greet MCR. Have I told you that I even brought my birth certificate to convince the bouncers or whoever to let me in in their tent? (My birthday's next week, so maybe they'll have a little pity on me and let me in) And I was so close! So effing close in meeting My Chemical Romance! But when I was on my way to convince the remaining bouncers/guards (as I've already convinced many others, one of them even told me the way to the tent), I saw the band's van go away!!! NOOOO!!! They're gone!!!

So disappointed. I asked random people in charge of the concert where MCR was staying. Some said Sofitel; others Intercon. Dang it! Why don't they just tell me the effing truth?! Do I look like a crazy Lennon-ish fan?! As if I'll shoot Gerard down if I see him! Wawa. I won't do that!

And yeah, about being 21. Gerard said they'll come back when they're "fucking old mean, which is in about four years" And in that four years, I'll be expecting lots of things when they come back, namely:

Scenario 1. Gerard's going to be single again!
Scenario 2. I'm going to be single (and legal!) at 21!
Scenario 3. I'll win a meet-and-greet contest; or,
Scenario 4. Be a celebrity by that time and be lucky enough to interview/meet-and-greet MCR for free!
Scenario 5. I'm going to meet MCR (not just Gerard, okay), and hug all of them!
Scenario 6. I'm going to give each of them a Barrel Man! (Only in the Philippines!)
Scenario 7. I'm gonna give Gerard some extra TLC!
Scenario 8. Gerard'll find me attractive!
Scenario 9. And the rest is history!

Yes! I can seriously imagine it now! Hahaha!

Darn it! MCR, make sure you come back!!!

4 comments:

Kichi said...

Ang sexy ni gerard!! bwahahahaha.. buti ka pa ate kring nakita mong malapit.. anlayo pala sobra pagsilver =((

Anonymous said...

wow, i'm glad that you've seen your fave band!:D haha. sayang nga lang dahil d m n cla naabutan. tsk. oh well. maybe after four years. ;)
my current band addiction is the academy is... and i'm counting how many months i've been addicted to them- and it's 8 months. lol. this may, i'll be a one year santi!:D hahaha. i hope i'll get to watch them too in case they'll visit here.:]

JoiceyTwenty said...

wow congrats!!

dianish said...

ano sinigaw mo kay gerard noong nakita mo sya?? haha:) umm.. 'gerard tanggalin mo pantalon mo putaena!' hahaha. ang tanda na nya. bakla pa ba sya? hahaha JOKE JOKE XD happy birthday!!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...