Monday, January 07, 2008

Xiaxue's Guide to Life

Want to brighten up your day? Then watch...

...this. :D Xiaxue's guide to life, Episode 9: Playing Aunt Agony

I'm not very interested in Xiaxue, but this episode of hers made me laugh a lot. Although I couldn't understand her accent that much, so I didn't get the last part, which might be the funniest portion.

Ho man - she's really funny, and very frank! And do you know her claim to fame? WTH - her blog. She was just an ordinary girl, but because her blog's so comical, she was discovered.

I like Xiaxue's blog, though there were times when I hated her for what she wrote. Like, for example, when she wrote about Nicole's rape case. She didn't get away with it, of course, because of the violent reactions from the readers. But she's mellowed down now, and I'm cool with her blog again.
Anyway, enough about Xiaxue - just watch the video! It really is funny. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

I read what she wrote about Nicole's rape case. I kinda agree with her that that was a consensual sex.

Bea said...

Haha. You're right. The video could really brighten up a person's day. Funny! :))

Will visit her blog. Thanks for posting, Kring! :)

Anonymous said...

ei thanks for posting. watched the vid... she's definitely not ur typical agony aunt... esp the chlamydia part... lmao.

on ur question, yap am a thomasian. secondary educ. am a teacher wannabe. tc!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...