Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hangover!

Okay, this video might be a little gross to non-MCR fans, but I just find it so funny that I have to post it in the blog. =)




HAHAHAHA XD

Take a look at Ray (the one with the afro) he's just casually drinking a beer while Gerard's doing that! XD *Laughs some more*

And this was from the concert five days ago (yes, I'm still counting the days... -_- I'm gonna cry already) It's really cute. Gerard's sending flying kisses to the crowd. :D



Alright, I have to get over this. I'm still having a hangover. Just... MCR please come back. (Haha. Fan girl. Gross.)

But. I just saw some videos of them performing in Taipei (which was two days after their concert here) and I can say that Gerard's sending much more love here in the Philippines. XD

---

Last Sunday mum, dad, and Kyle bought me an early birthday present. Guess what they got me?


..............




.........




....



A bulldog.

Yes! An English bulldog! Though I have a very, very strange feeling that 1.) they used my birthday as an excuse to buy a new dog; and 2.) they bought the 26-thousand peso dog to shut my mouth on requesting them to buy me other stuff.

What I really want is an overnight stay at any five-star hotel in Ortigas plus a sweatshirt from Zara and Topshop. But since they bought a bulldog just in time for my birthday... dammit.

By the way, the dog's a girl. And heavens, I don't know what got into us, we thought it was funny (I think my folks still do), but we named her Brosia.

Brosia! Isn't that the maid from the comic Pugad Baboy?!

Oh great -____-

Just great.

And before officially naming her Brosia, dad called her Berta, his explanation being "Coz it's you bertday!"

Kwakwakwa!

But she's adorable! She's just three months old, her birth date being October 1, 2007. And whenever I sit on the floor, she approaches me and licks my face! Aw, cute. :) But when she grows up she ain't gonna be cute no more.

...

By the way, do you know that her birth certificate says that her name is "Balentina"? Goodness. It's like some person from a faraway mountain named her. And hel-lo, is it right saying "Come her Balentina! Good doggy!" It's like calling Medussa or something. -_-


---



What Kring (Okay, I'm totally ignoring my true name) Means



You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life. (Kinda... yeah. That's what smart people do you know. HAHA kidding xD)
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip. (I'm not so sure about this xD)
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. (Yep, there definitely are times)

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. (I kind of like evolved from a Sloth, you know. But yeah, I rebel when people restrain me too much. It pisses me off)
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. (There are times, yes, but not always)
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. (Coz I laugh at trouble. Bwahaha. In your face, trouble)

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. (Not really. Sometimes I go, so what?)
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. (With the exception of MCR and Gerard, this is true)
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. (OH YES!!! But my biggest problem is making sure I start the project)

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. (I second the motion)
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. (Green thoughts. Haha. Joke.)
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. (TRUE!!! So so true of me)

You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life. (Yup! Right you are)
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone. (Very good. True)
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs. (Yesthisisverytrueofmeboohoo)

What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?

I chose Kring coz I'm more comfortable with it than Krizelle or Krizelle Anne. I feel that my nick defines me more. Well, I tried out my true name, too, and I got a slightly different result, but I'm going to stick to this.

1 comment:

Aryan said...

wow bulldog! haha.
i have sweatshirts from Zara Kring. :D Bigyan kita!
at clearance sale dito! hahaha. you want one? LOL
IMY muchmuch!!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...