Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moderation is the key

"Fergie's real mature lately - 'And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses
her blanket' - coz if it were her normal self, she'd sing 'And I'm gonna miss
you like a child misses her B-L-A-N-K-E-T'"


Haha, I love you, Buck. :D Very funny, as always.

I was reading Lara's blog (thanks, dear Ü) and found this:

Seriously. What's wrong with people? Why is there such a grotesque image of beautiful? It's so easy for them to say "Thin is in" and the like, but don't they know how much it damages a girl's self-esteem?

Yup, I'm one of those who are pressured by society. It seems to me that being fat makes me unnoticed, and I just don't like that. My confidence also drops. I need to start being happy about my figure, really.

---

We had our psychology prelims a while ago; it happened a bit too fast. We had one hour: half an hour for the first part, and the other half for the second part (collage-making). The time was just enough for me and my partner, Rai. We made a good oeuvre (nosebleed damn).

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...