Sunday, August 12, 2007

How i've confirmed that I'm fat

I refused to believe that I've grown very fat over the summer. I mean, I always see how I look in the mirror, so I know when there are any changes in my body. But, gathering comments from different sources, I could now say that, yes, I have grown huge, and in this busy world where a stick-thin figure is in, I am considered an outcast.

FAMILY:
1. Before, when I complain to my mum that I'm fat, she'd always say, "What the hell are you talking about? You're thin!" But now, when I criticize myself of being thick, she'd just look at me, and say, "Kain kasi ng kain!" or "We have to do taebo" And knowing her, that means something.
2. A while ago, at our relatives' house in Filinvest, dad looked at me from head to foot, and said to my relatives, "Ang taba nanaman ni Kring, noh?" Dad never really notices or comments on such, so I know that my case must have been exaggerated.
3. When it was early June, ninang Tetet told me, "Grabe Kring, ang taba mo na!" She's actually a very jokeful person, but doesn't kid about figure or weight.

FRIENDS:
1. I have lots of friends whom I have not seen since graduation. And when the chance comes that we see each other, there is always the comment that I've grown fat.
2. With my block mates, well, they don't call me "beautiful", the way Scholasticans did when I was in highschool; instead, they'd call me cute. Cute, well, that's means "cuddly and chubby" most of the time.
3. I went to St. Scholastica last July 12, I think, and I hanged out with some of my friends of the sophomore year. Then one of them, Valerie, a really rude kid (whom I love in spite of her rudeness), began singing the Chubby theme song over and over with Leeann. It goes like this: "Chubby.. chubby.. chubbychubbychubby.. choo choo!!!" MEAN! So I teased Valerie about her whiteheads. They were popping out from her nose, I tell you.

MYSELF:
1. I'm a vain person, so I always look at myself whenever possible. I have noticed that after summer, my body didn't have its shape anymore. There were no more curves, just a straight, straight, line. And even worse, sometimes there are curves, but they aren't the Coca Cola type of curves, rather the other way around. I'm not joking.
2. When I smile, I used to have this line in my face over at the dimple area. And now they're GONE!

Sigh, what do I have to do, now that I'm fat? Lots of things, actually. But I'm not used to this; I'm just too beautiful to be fat. XD Anyway, everyone has his or her time to bloom.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...