Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Totally random

I looked back at my previous documents and saw some literary mushy-talk which I made last school year. I remember being bitter while pouring my disgust at the poem...

The JC of Two Hearts
-exclusively anonymous-

Yonder, as we are today
Out of distance, out of sight
Ubiety, as we lead another life

Dauntless on finding romance; yes, you are
Earful to everyone, rumor about you goes
“Shifting,” they say, “from one to another”
Earnestly, one can’t help but agree
Respecting the fact that you have two hearts
Vagarious lover, unpredictable emotions you possess
Easy for you to replace a love, leaving one in oblivion

None but you have such aggressiveness
Oh, have you no fidelity? No sensitivity?

Oblivion–I have been a victim
Now, there is yet another sufferer
End your pursuit, as you are juvenile

You deserve no one.

If you notice, the letters which begins at each line forms the sentence "You deserve no one", which I put as my last line. Sweet!Anyway, I was checking on mum's USB when I found these:

Kyle, mum, Bryan, me, and dad, at church ruins in Camiguin


Aww... I miss Gena and Rosa, the supermodel twins.


A nice view of the Camiguin beach


Celebrating Kyle's happy happy day! Both of us are PUGE X3

Sir Maribbay announced at about 9:30 in the morning that he has chosen seven of us in the block - me, Carla, Rai, Marga, and three others - to participate in the Math area on Alternative Week, which will be on Sept. 3-6. It's sort of has an Amazing Race theme, he said. Oh man :P

History prelims was average. I skipped seven questions, I think, but I managed to remember some of the answers. Argh! I need to get a 4.5.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...