Thursday, August 23, 2007

One word: GREAT

"You should learn in disciplining yourselves - that's called
self-discipline."
-Prof. Jose Maribbay


Thank you, sir, for your words of wisdom. *Snigger*

Today's a good day; it's probably the best I had in weeks. I've never felt so proud of myself.Ü

Math:
Can you believe that I'm the highest in our preliminary exam? Well, I can't. I mean, I crammed: I studied a teensy bit the night before, and jammed everything to my head the following morning.

Truth to be told, I found our lessons easy - Mrs. Sierra just taught me so much during my senior year, so I'm planning to go to St. Scho to thank her. Another confession: I was expecting to get a high grade. I'm not bragging, but I really found our topics easy. But being the highest, that's another thing. I honestly never expected it. I thought it was going to be Carla, 'coz she always got a higher grade during quizzes.

So before Mr. Maribbay gave us the results we got another one of his looooong sermons, all because one of our blockmates screamed as the candy she was about to pass to someone fell on the floor. She apologized, but man, Maribbay's gaze was so sharp, then the sermon. After about ten years, he got the exam booklets, and said, "This is arranged from highest to lowest" and he called my name first! It's unbelievable. At St. Scho I was always the lowest, haha ;-)

I really need to start perfecting my quizzes. I need to transfer to UP. Stress.

English:
Okay, I know it's really shallow, but Ms. Adame praised me for having coherence in my topic sentences. I remember having an F in my first quiz in E-101, so it's great that I'm making up for it. It's a writing class, after all.Ü

History:
I just enjoyed Sr. Bibbo! He's the funniest guy on earth. I enjoyed the spooky stories, and he actually treated me to Chupa Chups (well, I forced him to haha)!!! I love this guy, he's the greatest teacher ever.

Filipino/ Kada Siete:
Not actually a lesson, but we were required to attend a pagtatanghal or something like that. I was a bit excited as I'm going to see Chessika perform and see Joan and my kabarkadas who came all the way from UST, but a bit angry, too, coz, well, I'd rather not elaborate. Anyway, at the Little Theater, I saw Dian, April, and Shan for the first time since June. And you know the first thing they said? "Ba't mukha ka nang lola?" Ruuude! :D

While performances were ongoing, The four of us were a bit loud and crude. When there were dead airs, we'd applaud, could you believe that? I had fun; the grudge melted away. I missed them so much.

Che's performance was great! Joan actually had tears on her eyes! XD After that all six of us had a took a picture (too bad Jenny and Hams weren't there), I'll upload it maybe tomorrow. Ü

So there! I had a really great day. I'm starting to become a bit more positive. Hope it keeps going; I need to take a breather, so being optimistic helps.Ü

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...