Friday, August 17, 2007

New craze

Classes have been suspended for, what, five times since last week? And it so happens that it gets adjourned everytime we're supposed to have our prelims, so that's not too bad. :D

My blockmates are insaaaane. They love sending group messages. A while ago, when I woke up, I recieved about 18 messages from all of them. They're so crazy that I love them. I hope that we be more bonded because there are some *coughconflictscough*, not that I'm not part of it. I can get irritated with some of them at times, but that subsides. My annoyance is kind of on and off.

On a lighter note, I have so much time to study, yay! I really, really want need to get into the dean's list. I need to tranfer to UP :D

By the way, I love collecting information about random things. This craze just started yesterday -_-V Here's what I got so far:

Names of the Philippine tropical storms:
A - (don't know, if you know please tell me)
B - (same as A)
C - Chedeng
D - Dodong (thank you, Dodong, for suspending our classes for 2 days last
week:)
E - Egay (thank you, Egay, for suspending our classes for 3 days this
week:)

Most popular words for the year (Philippines):
2004 - "Canvass"
2005 - "Jueteng"
2006 - "Lowbat"
2007 - "Miskol"


I'm so proud of myself, lol Ü I hope to collect the complete information by the end of the year, especially on the storms.
And here is the schedule of our prelims. I think English will be moved, though:

Aug. 7, Tuesday: P.E.
Aug. 21, Tuesday: Algebra with Prof. Maribaboy, Maribakla, Maribbay
Aug. 22, Wednesday: Psychology; English (pt. I)
Aug. 24, Friday: English (pt. II)

Filipino: NONE! Yey! Hoorah for our play Ü
CWTS: Is there?
MCCISR: Is there?

That's it! I'm three-quarters finished on studying Psyche. I like the subject, really. Ü

---

Can you name 13 of your classmates in HIGH SCHOOL that you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you've written the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating!

1. Dian
2. Ashleiy
3. Joan
4. Che
5. Hamille
6. Roseanne
7. April
8. Corneby
9. Ekay
10. Mishel
11. Kat
12. Mona
13. Ceejai

How did you meet 10?
Summer break before going off to junior year. Dian introduced us :)

What would you do/what would happen if you had never met 1?
Hm.. a lot could happen. I refuse to elaborate XD

What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
Oh my, they're best friends. Anyway, lovers start off as friends, right? XD HAHA KIDDING.

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
That girl never cries. Na-uh. Even if she and Joan break up, she never cries -___-V

Do you think 10 is cute?
Of course golf course (I got that from her!)! :D

How did you get to know 8?
I heard great things about her when we were third year HS; she was my classmate at senior year.

What's 7's Favorite color?
Pink, maybe? I don't know Ü

What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?
EWWW!!! Hahahaha!

Fact about 9:
Um.. she's small.

Who is 4 going out with?
Joan! Since junior year mehn.

What is number 5 to you?
Just a friend, and she's part of our clique.Ü

Would you ever live with 13?
We've thought about that before. Ano, Ceejai? Haha! XD

Is 2 single?
Unfortunately, she is. :( (haynako, pakipot kasi...) Joke lang! :D

Where does 7 live?
Somewhere in Marikina :D

What do you think about 12?
Well... Joan? XD NINETEEN!

What's the best thing about 8?
She's so, so, HOT. I'm telling you. Guys are fighting over her.

Who is 11 to you?
My smart friend. She's in UP!

Favorite Memory with 1?
Escapades and the likes, and the whole V****e thing, oh, and we were best friends.

Repost as "Can you name 13 of your classmates in high school?"



---

Am checking out Engrish and I found some CRAZY FUNNY pictures. I'm telling you, they're hilarious. I almost died from a nosebleed. XD


Thanks for the information, very useful. Lol :D





Is it going too fast? XD



Hey, it's just a variation people!

Anooo? Nosebleed!

Trauma-worthy XD

How I'd love to try the coffee.

Like, Oh my gosh. O___O

I'm SO not ready for that.

...or you'll face the consequences.

Whoo! There's so much more, but I don't want to post any more pics coz access to my blog's going to get really, really slow. Ü

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...