Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quick post

I don't have much time, so this'll be quick (who knows, it might be long - I have a lot in my head right now).

I'm now addicted to Fushigi Yuugi. I had nothing to do yesterday, so I watched videos in Youtube, and I remembered my yesteryears, when every kid said that the anime Fushigi Yuugi was real nice. I seemed to miss half of my life not watching the anime. So I searched for it, and there it was. I watched the english-dubbed version, and by the fourth episode, I was hooked. I wanted more. The show was real romantic, enough to make me kilig and not find it corny.

At the end of the tenth episode (by which I watched for five hours already), I searched for the eleventh episode - and it wasn't there. Argh! I mean, there were episodes, though they were Japanese-dubbed. Desperate, I searched for an account with all 52 episodes - and there was one, but the problem is, the account owner is some bloke who doesn't just show his episodes to anyone, just his friends. All the more desperate, I made an account. And guess what - he has a procedure so that he would accept you as his friend! Step 1, mail him. Step 2, ask him to be your friend. You must tell something about yourself etcetc... I did all of those, BUT. The problem is, he doesn't accept people with new accounts. And so he denied my request!!! Argh! Well, maybe in real life he's a loser, so the only way he could get a taste of supremacy is at the internet --- muahaha... I'm so evil. I'm sorry, I'm really itching to watch Fushigi Yuugi.

So today, I went to different websites - even attempted to get my credit card no. (too bad mum arrived early) - just to watch it. I couldn't help it. I started it, so I had to finish it, right? Sigh. If I be damned. A good block mate of mine, Cha, actually offered to buy a pirated DVD of Fushigi Yuugi just so I could finish it. I don't know if she had actually bought it, but I'll cross my fingers.

Anyway, I went to our exposure in UGMMARIZ, last Saturday and Sunday. It was great. Absolutely worth the time, the sweat, the sacrifice. I'll tell the whole story when I get my pictures put in the computer.

Aquarius - Your Love Profile

Your positive traits:

You've got a ton of friends, so you have no problem meeting new people.
You're great at thinking up new things and activities to do with your sweetie.
You tend to let the little things slide in relationships... and focus on the bigger picture.

Your negative traits:

In relationships, it tends to be your way or the highway.
You can never open up completely to someone - you have to keep parts of yourself secret.
You're cold and reserved, which leaves your partner feeling unloved.

Your ideal partner:

Flexible, because you're not going to be the one to compromise!
Is smart and quirky with lots of weird interests... including you.
A true individualist who doesn't care what anyone thinks

Your dating style:

Stimulating. You prefer dates that explore a shared interest - like a lecture, muesum tour, or concert.

Your seduction style:

Wacky. Your wild ideas have your lover wondering what's next.
Insatiable - it takes a lot to satisfy your desires.
Varied. You're eager to try things as soon as you learn about them.

Tips for the future:

Bring a little responsibility to your relationship - like showing up for dates!
Compromise a little. It would kill you to do things your lover's way for once.
Be aware of your partner's jealousy. Even though you aren't jealous, realize your partner is sometimes.

Best color to attract mate: Sky blue

Best day for a date: Wednesday

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...