Friday, August 24, 2007

Illusions and birthdays

I am totally in love with The Scream. Ü Too bad the painting's stolen. Well, atleast I think it is. o_O

Today's my brother's birthday! Yeah. It's raining, though, and I don't feel the weather's celebrating with us. I always hoped that my birthday would happen on a cool sunny day, but I've noticed that, for the past three years, February 1 is always a time for rain.


Anyway, I got hooked on optical illusions ever since Mrs. Manaligod showed us some images. The Scream I saved to my computer was supposed to be one of those cool illusions, but when I saw saved it, it wasn't moving anymore. Too bad, it was cool.

So here's one. I find it amaaazing:


See it?
I thought it was moving, wow. You could find more here. Ü

And one of the cutest things I've seen my entire life. It had me clapping with delight.Ü (A must-watch!)



Gotta go, I'll be eating lotsa carbs plus a Red Ribbon's peanut butter cake (my fave!) Yumyum!

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...