Monday, November 12, 2007

Another round of... procrastination!



To tell you the truth, I thought that what that hand is holding is something of the male anatomy (*shudders*). Turns out it's a baby bird... or is it?

Anyway, I've done nothing for the past three days but surf the net. Which makes me quite guilty as I have a lot of things to do, like:


  • Make a reviewer for CD-101 (Child Adolescent Devt.), T-101 (Theology), and So-101 (Sociology)


  • Do my P.E. homework (definition, history, and injuries related to dance, which serves as quiz 1; three reaction papers, which serve as quizzes 2, 3, and 4)


  • Borrow Shan's DVD's namely Save The Last Dance, Honey, and Shall we Dance? (For my reaction papers)


  • Research the lyrics of "I Will Survive" for the talent show in HU-101 (Humanities) next week (This gives you an idea of what I'm going to do at the talent show )

  • Do my E-101 (Speech Communication) home work (research meaning of 10+ words and use them in a sentence)

  • Start researching for our "mini-research" work in SO-101

Sigh... I'm going to do my responsibilities later. For now, I'm going to surf the net! Yippee!



Random picture:
This is so amazing. I'm thinking about doing this for next Halloween's trick-or-treating. Which is a year later, so I'll have more than enough time to make props.


Oh, and by the way... check this out. And if you do, tell me your results.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...