Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello, goodbye

Haha. Mom got me a Samsung SGH-U600. She bought it when the plane she was at stopped over at Abu Dhabi. ^_^


Finally, I have a new phone! I really needed a new one as my Nokia 3230's battered. It's slooow, plus the battery drains easily even though I'm not touching my phone. Hah! I'm happy!

Oh, by the way, dad's not going to buy me a Mini Cooper anymore. When he last checked the store, the price of the Mini Coopers increased by 100K pesos, plus it'll take the people there three months to make one. So that's the end of it. But anyway, it's okay. My aunt's planning to buy a new car, so I think she'll give me her old one, a red Toyota Corolla. A red one! Boohoo! (According to a book I've read, red cars are in the risk of having more accidents than any other car of another color. And since I'm just going to start driving... terrible.)

---

I've been working on my diet (no rice), but I don't think it's going to work if our ref's overflowing with chocolate. -_- Oh my. There's still the plastic bag filled with Cadbury, and now there's mom's Swiss Chocolates. -_- But! I'm going to enjoy myself. Chocolates are yummy and they make me happy. I just hope I have enough willpower to do Taebo/Kickboxing atleast three times a week. I've already started last Tuesday and I plan on continuing...?

Yes. I plan on continuing.

1 comment:

bombastarr said...

sgh-u600 is my tita's phone and i swear it's gorgeous!! the camera's a bit slow though, and the keys are a little too touch sensitive, but if it looks as beautiful as that, who cares!!

i know how it feels to have a hot phone, you wouldn't care how many little glitches it has. haha.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...