Saturday, November 10, 2007

StumbleUpon

I checked Dian's blog and saw a post wherein she recommended people to try Stumbleupon. And I tell you, you really have to install a Stumbleupon on your computer. It takes you to different websites of your interest. I've only installed it a while ago but I already love the sites it has taken me!

Here are some of the things I 'stumbled' upon:

BBC Personality test (if you want to take it, click here).



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yup, I prefer to work independently as I don't want people to screw my chance of having a good grade.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mastermind, huh. It sounds kinda criminal... or something.

Next thing I stumbled upon was Rense. The site's about the world, and I saw the planetary sizes and I was like... whoa. Here are the pictures. If you can't read the labels, just click on the pics:


I didn't know that earth was that small when compared with Jupiter.

And that just shocked me.


And this shocked me even more. I also thought that Betelgeuse was the largest star there is. Turns out I'm wrong.

My brothers and I learned much from the site. And now, thanks to Stumbleupon, I'm getting addicted to the net again. Not that that's a good thing.

---

Dad came back from his five-day work in the States! He bought me a lovely, lovely pair of Sketchers and a Liz Claiborne bag. Ninong Mario also gave me a Tommy Hilfiger wallet (with $40 and a note inside); Ate Kathy gave me a LeSportsac messenger back. I'm happy! And I really missed dad. Good thing he's back. Now to wait for mom.

2 comments:

dianish said...

same kayo ng brother ko! mentor! *naks

Karla said...

Dahil sa stumbleupon, madami akong nadiscover na interesting sites. Nice add-on talaga! ^__^

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...