Friday, November 16, 2007

Short - EDITED

So aside from joining a fraternity, my mum also used to play with those Ouija boards. cool.

My head really, really hurts. A lot. It's throbbing. I feel like I'm gonna puke. :(

---

Saturday: It's 4:45 in the morning and I'm headed off to Batangas. Us Child Development students are going to have a team building seminar until tomorrow.

I don't want to come, I need a break. I've been so tired this week. But, alas, if I don't go I'll get a sanction. So I just have to enjoy myself while I'm there.

(Oh, and I'm okay already. Just needed to sleep the headache off.)

4 comments:

beekeetot said...

wow. your mum used to play with ouija boards? really cool.

and i love love love your layout! :D

interested in a link ex? :D

Anonymous said...

hey! take care of your health sis..ingat ka.^_^

Anonymous said...

wow! cool mom! well, take care of yourself. you might as well rest for a bit.

Anonymous said...

Asteeg... Nice mom... Unfortunately my mom fears anything that has something to do with ghosts... Ahahaha.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...