Saturday, November 03, 2007

Self-actualization

Going out with Ashleiy made me realize something: I want to be somebody. Restate that - I need to be somebody. I need to realize my full potential in order to be self-actualized. I can't live my life being just an ordinary person; I need to be someone.

I'm going to play the piano and play the pieces of Mozart, Beethoven, and the likes.

I'm going to enhance my writing skills.

I'm going to be more aware of myself and have inner peace.

Leaving a mark in the world is going to be difficult only when I do not have passion. I have to believe in myself and assure myself that, yes, I am going to be someone.

You Should Be a Social Worker

You are deeply caring and empathetic.
You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own.
Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well.
Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life.

You do best when you:

- Have a lot of responsibility
- Greatly impact someone's life with your work

You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent.
How true! :P LOL.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...