Monday, November 19, 2007

Seven facts

Now who would've thought that our team building seminar would be held at Hotel Pontefino. It's a very beautiful place, a five-star hotel, I think. Pictures will be posted as soon as one of my friends, Pia, will upload at Multiply.

---

I'm going to show you some paintings. What I want you to do is guess who painted them.






Very nice, right? Now, the man behind all these beautiful paintings is... Adolf Hitler. Seriously. It would be better if he was just a painter.

---

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven things I wanna share:

1. Senator Panfilo Lacson's my uncle (his grandfather's the brother/cousin of my dad's grandfather). And I just recently found out that I'm related to Norberto Gonzales, too (his father's the brother of my grandmother)! Ah, politician blood running through my veins. Seriously, though, I doubt any of them knows I exist.

2. I'm not proud to say this, but... I hate my school. So much. For now I'm just doing my best so that I'd get a high enough average to be able to transfer to U.P. Diliman.

3. If I didn't stop suitors from courting me (or if I didn't stop people from becoming suitors, for that matter ), I would've had... four girlfriends (!) and a boyfriend or two. Yeah. It's nice to count them. It's an ego-booster! LOL. (But I'm an N.B.S.B. No Boyfriend Since Birth.)

4. I love eating! My fave resto? Super Bowl of China! I just love Chinese food! But Filipino food is THE BEST. Sinigang, please!

5. What I fear more than anything is the death of one of my family members. So at times I imagine that all of us will just die in a car crash so that none of us will suffer losing one another. A bit morbid, isn't it?

6. I don't like it when people are being baby-ish. You know, when their voice turns child-like and their facial expressions go all... baby-ish. It's not cute. It's annoying!

7. I've kissed my brother, Bryan, with parted lips. I'm no pedophile! It just happened that I was sleeping beside him, and I dreamt that I was kissing my crush. The kiss felt so real, that I woke up to see myself in that disgusting situation that I'd rather not mention again.

Tag: Alphabet Version...

A - Age: 16

B - Band Listening To Right Now: The Academy Is... (I love you, William Beckett! You're so papa-ble. LOL.)

C - Career: SPED teacher, though I'm thinking about working for UNILAB first.

D - Drink or Smoke: Drink, but I've changed my ways. I even refuse dad when he offers me a drink.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Ashleiy, Jil, Alfonso/Cha

F - First Crush: Sir Benjamin Tesoro! Back at first grade. Haha. If you know him, tell him I liked him! LOL.

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms! Gummy Bears have a weird taste.

H - Have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend: No.

I - In love: with William Beckett and Gerard Way.

J- Junk Food You Like: A lot. Lays, Pringles, Piattos, and so much more!

K - Kids: Yes, I love kids.

L - Longest Ride Ever: Plane ride from Manila to the States.

M - Making love out of nothing at all: I like that song! Making love, making love! Out of nothing at all!

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Lara, maybe. Asia. What the heck, I still have a lot of time to think about that.

O - One Wish You Have Now: Transfer to U.P. Diliman!!! That's all I could ever wish for myself right now.

P - Phobias: Open water. Give me a picture of a lake or an ocean and I'd be very scared.

Q - Favorite Quote: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Ghandi

R - Reasons To Smile: A lot.

S - Sleeping Time: 9:30-10 PM

T - Time You Woke Up: 5:30 AM, though we don't have classes.

U - Unknown Fact About You: Haven't I just mentioned seven unknown facts about me?

V - Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya. I don't know the english word for that.

W - Worst Habit: Procrastinating.

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest, teeth.

Y - Yummy Foods: Chinese and Filipino food.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius!

I'm tagging you. (Yes, you! )

1 comment:

patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...