Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dress problem

I need your help on something. And I'm going to use Tagalog as I'm not going to able to express myself well in English regarding this matter.

Ganito kasi yun, yung mom ko nasa Europe ngayon. Eh may pinapabili ako sa kanya na matagal ko nang gusto. Ang problema, hindi ko alam kung anong tawag sa damit na yun. Description: para siyang trench coat na pinaliit. Halos sa gitna ng tiyan lang ang haba niya, tapos may apat na malalaking buttons sa gitna. And yung sleeves above the elbows lang ang haba. Tapos syempre, may inner garment (tee or whatsoever) ka bago mo sinusuot yun. Ano bang tawag sa ganung damit? Hindi ko talaga alam. Perp matagal ko na gusto magkaroon ng ganon.

... Teka, corduroy ba yun? Basta, eto siya (don't laugh at my drawing; I know I'm not good at this. Haha.):


What the hell do you call this thing? That brown one? (And BTW, those aren't necessarily brown. There are other colors.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kring :] it's called a jumper dress. :] hehe. i have one din. haha. cute kase. where ba sya punta sa europe? :]] kase baka fall/winter collection lang available. haha.

Anonymous said...

i feel that that's the case. XP pero anyway, punta siyang england, france, rome, and i think she'll be going to scotland and ireland, too. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha. good thing u placed a drawing. :)) your description fits the jumper dress kase sbi mo parang trench coat:)) haha. dunno what to call that thou. :P sorry. my bad:))

Anonymous said...

hmm.. coat (slash) blazer type? i'm really not that good with clothing but I think I've seen those pieces on magazines.

why don't you draw it again, more nicely and just send it as an email to your mom. or you can find picture of the coatie and tell mummy that it looks like that one.hehe

hope that helped!^_^

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...