Thursday, November 08, 2007

Misery business

*Cries*

Okay, first of all, I'm upset with myself. I have invited misery again. You know - hurting myself, though not physically. And I can't see the rationale of my masochism, I mean, it's just going to hurt me, so why bother? Why waste your time on crappy things that'll just make your heart heavy with anger/jealousy/etc? Argh damn.

A very not-me post for someone who looks at the glass half-full. Anyway, I'll just have to cut my social life for now - it'll resume once I tranfer to UP, mwaha - and live my life. And its equation is study=life. Oh crap. I just remembered a quote from Sigmund Freud.

Unexpressed feelings will never die. They are buried alive and come forth later in uglier ways.



So, seriosly? I think I need professional help. Seriously.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...