Friday, November 02, 2007

The week as seen by me

The hectic week is over and I could finally relax. Oh wait - actually, not quite yet. Tomorrow I'll be going to Greenhills with Ashleiy. Not that I'm complaining; I'm actually looking forward to it. I haven't seen Ashleiy for a long time. :]

So, last Monday, my relatives from Cagayan De Oro, namely Ninang Susan and Trina, went to Manila to have the former's visa papers fixed. Trina, I think, just accompanied her mom so that she could visit Manila again; besides, it's been a long time since she last came here.

Anyway...

That Monday, Ninang Susan, Trina, and I went to SM Mall of Asia to shop. I had 3.5K with me, but at the end of the day, I bought nothing but a book (Kafka on the Shore by Murakami), Brain Twister (those four plastic, yellow pieces which forms numerous designs), and wax strips (well, for my underarms. Not that you needed to know :P). I was supposed to buy a tee and a footwear, as mom said I should, but nothing appealed to me that Monday.

Tuesday, Trina and I went to Ateneo de Manila University as Trina's going to be given a campus tour by her friend, Brother Chris. The three of us walked around the grounds of Ateneo, and when we went to the Gokongwei building, I have seen a magnificent site - one that I don't see often. Boys. Well, cute boys. Mind you, I don't see tall, white, clean boys very often, and to see them in packs gave quite a (positive) shock on me. I still couldn't get over that. LOL XD

We ate Lunch at the Old Spaghetti House; I ordered Pesto with Grilled Chicken. Brother Chris paid for our food, which is very kind. I like him. Aside from treating us to lunch, he was very friendly throughout the tour. Though he met me for the first time that day, and though he and Trina are close, he didn't make me feel left out. Once, even, he and Trina were speaking in Bisaya, then he suddenly turned to me and said, "Oh, Kring! Do you understand Bisaya? I'm sorry about that!"

After going to Ateneo, Trina and I went to Robinsons Metroeast and watched The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising. I like it: it's cool, though there wasn't humor in the movie. The characters played their parts well, and the effects were great. And I liked the ending, too. I like seeing the reaction of people when their long-lost family is found, as in some movies, when the procrastinator finds these long-lost people, there's just a look of surprise, then a few exchange of words (mostly: "There's some people I want you to met), then the credits suddenly start to roll. I'd be like, what the...? How about the reaction of other people? I want to see T_T

Wednesday, I stayed at home. I was supposed to meet Akemi, a friend whom I haven't seen for three years as she migrated to Japan, but I just couldn't find any means of communication with her. I didn't know where we'd really meet and what time. So I decided to give it up, saying that, maybe, now just isn't the time. Yeah, I gave up quite easily. :P

Thursday, November 1. It was just me and dad on the car: Kyle and Bryan were with our relatives, and mom had work. We left at about 9:30 AM, and gosh, it was traffic down North Edsa. We spend about an hour or so stuck there, I guess. We arrived our destination, Balanga, at past 1 PM. We stayed at La Vista, a resort, with our relatives.

We spent about six or seven hours at the cemetary. I enjoyed my bonding session with the grown-ups dad, Ninong Joji, and Ninong Ipoy. I prefer spending time with the oldies rather than with my cousins now. BTW, since the time we saw each other, Kyle, Bryan, and I have been treating each other more kindly than the usual. I guess we missed each other.

Okay, so today. Today's Ninong Joji's birthday, but unfortunately, my family wouldn't be able to attend his party, dubbed The Celebration of Life (who knows, it might be his last XD) Too bad, his parties are even fun. I remember last year, just three San Miguel Lights got me dizzy and red and I vomited by the time one of my friends headed home. I hate vomiting. But the party was fun.

Now, before we reached home, Dad checked out this store which supposedly sells Mini Coopers at a low price, as the workers gather spare parts and assemble them and voila. And it was just amaaazing.


This is the Mini Cooper that caught our attention. Dad immediately fell in love with it and wanted to buy it - after all, the Mini Coopers at the shop only costed about 350K. But the owner said that he's going to make one for us, and dad agreed. The best part? He's going to give the Mini Cooper to me. To me. Oh my goodness. And he talked about getting me a student's license and about enrolling me to a driving school or something to that effect. :D Whee! I'm so happy! The first car I get, a Mini Cooper? And that even is my dream car since, I don't know, two or three years ago. :D Well, I hope dad sticks to that plan as I'm getting all excited about it. The only problem is that I'm scared of putting the car to an accident, which is almost inevitable to those who are only going to start driving.

Here are some more pictures of the Mini Cooper. Dad wants the workers to make one exactly like this:



I'm looking forward to having a car. Heck, I'm looking forward to having this kind of a car. :]

Oh, and BTW, dad's leaving the country. He's going to the States tomorrow, but he's going to return on 8. Mom, on the other hand, is going to leave for England on 8 and is going to return 15 days later. I'll miss them.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...