Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cutting class = not good

I absolutely cannot believe what I'm doing. I'm cutting class!

I had a very clean record last sem. I've had an absence in only two subjects, but this semester it's just not the same. I've already got three cuts in Humanities; two in Child and Adolescent Development; one in Educational Technology; and one in Sociology. Damn. And I'm only allowed three cuts per subject, or else I get a failure due to absences. And to think it's only been the third week of classes! OH NOOOO!

I must be cured of my sloth. And I must stop myself from being jaded. I must enter the dean's list and get my ass out of Miriam! I can't take it there anymore!

On a happier tone... I've accessed the private section of Mangadownload.net! Hoorah! I could finally download rare manga ^___^

---

By the way, there's this picture that I saved in my folder for quite some time now. It's really interesting and... creepy.

You know how Chinese girls got their feet bound before, right? It was suppose to symbolize beauty. But if you really see how their feet looks like, it's... inhumane.



I can't believe it!!! I mean, the toes... they're folded up like that! And the foot looks like a shoe with heels... *shivers* Anyway, I'm glad that the Chinese don't bound feet anymore. That's excruciatingly painful and causes a lot of problems to the Chinese women's health and physical being.

---

Mum's coming home from England! Ah, I'm so happy and excited. I missed her. Maybe I could finally stop cutting classes.

4 comments:

aleli said...

oi kring bout pala ki twiggy.. uu she started the thin anorexic look..and it started the teens to starve themselves..

oi nashock naman ako sa mga pix.. diba yan ung lutos feet??tama ba???

hhmm...be strong..minsan tlaga dumadaan sa ganyang mga panahon ang mag students..

Karla said...

Kring, we are on the same boat. I mean, I didn't cut class pero I have been lazy lately. I missed 2 quizzes na nga in my major subjects.First is dahil napalabas ako sa room. May color kasi hair ko. Tapos next is late na ako. Hay, wala pa talaga akong quiz.

Oh well, too early pa naman sa sem na to. Makakabawi pa tayo! :)

Btw, I'm glad that your mom is coming home. ^__^ I know that you must be so excited to see her.

BIA said...

eww the feet. :|
muntik na cong masuka.

anyway, bout cutting classes. i've cut a lot nung first sem. pero, it's okay pa din.

there's always time to forget being bad and do good things. okay? :]

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. i think we have the same course. :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...