Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Wish List

I'm not going to school today. I'm sick - I think one of my block mates transmitted a virus when we slept at Hotel Pontefino. Anyway, I'll just study - and I mean really study - today so that I could make up for being absent.

Anyway, I'm surfing the net as usual, and since there are only 35 days to go til Christmas, I decided to make my Christmas Wish List. I'm just hoping that my parents get to read this (scratch that - they'll find out that I didn't go to school). Well, not only my parents, but every single adult related to me. (Cries: "YO! Ping Lacson and Norberto Gonzales! I hope you read this coz we're actually related~ ^__^)

What I want this holiday season...


1. Ze Mini Cooper + driving lessons- Like I said in one of my posts, dad's planning to buy me a Mini Cooper, and I'm quite positive that he'll keep his promise. All I need to do is get closer to him and give him high grades (which is more than possible if you're studying in a school like Miriam College). But what I'm not sure of is whether he'll give it this Christmas or on my birthday (February 1).



2. Samsung S730B - Pardon me, I'm not good at choosing digital cameras, so this will have to do. Anyway, it seems to me that I'm the only one in the whole wide world who doesn't own a digital camera (or a Multiply account), and not capturing moments is a sad thing for me. So Samsung S730B is what I need. It has a 7.2 mega-pixel CCD that can support ISO 1000, 3X optical zoom and a 2.5" LCD. Aside from that, the S730B has an Advanced Shake Reduction and can access various photo effects and editing directly. So, with this Samsung Digital camera, it's not that hard to imagine.




3. Nokia N82 - Not yet available in the Philippines, but this phone is great. You could access the internet in WiFi zones, listen to music through built-in speakers, take pictures with a 5 mega-pixel camera, Carl Zeiss Optics and Xenon flash photography, and a whole lot more (just check this for more info). The only problem I have regarding this phone is the keyboard - but not to worry, I'll get used to it (as if someone will give me this phone).









4. iPod nano 4 GB - First of all, let me tell you that I'm a simple girl and I really need only 4, and not 8, GB. I don't know why I want this, as I already have a lovely Sony MP3 Walkman... maybe I'm just materialistic. That's probably it.
















5. Imation USB Flash Drive Mini (2 GB) - I really need a USB. Mom has one of these and she, obviously, finds it very useful. According to Imation's site: "Featuring an all-in-one swivel cap design that protects the drive and eliminates lost caps. Weighing less than one ounce, the drive fits easily in your pocket, briefcase or on the supplied key chain. It's a quick and easy way to transfer or share digital photos, music, presentations or other digital files. Available in a variety of capacities to suit your needs. The plug-and-play format allows you to drag and drop with ease on almost any computer with a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port. "








6. Fitness First membership - I want to be fit, not thin. And honestly, I'm not very comfortable with my body. I'm not used to having this bod. I want the one I had in my H.S. days; now I've grown large because of so much free time and because of a more insatiable appetite. Oh help.










7. Piano + piano lessons - haven't I told you how desperately I want to learn how to play the piano? And how I'm dying to play the pieces of Mozart, Beethoven, Bacht, Maxim, etc.? Oh man, I wish my parents would give this to me.




Yeah. That's about it.



But wait.





Give me William Beckett (of The Academy Is...) and/or Gerard Way (of My Chemical Romance) and I will be more than happy to not ask for anything else as long as I live.

Hooohoho, I love you CiCi and Gee (William and Gerard's nicknames, respectively. It's obvious that I've been doing a lot of research)! I love you, I love you, I love you. And both of you are all I want under my Christmas tree.

(BTW, want to know how talented William is? Then check the music video on my blog. That's him singing!)

8 comments:

aleli said...

wow..parang mahaba ang wishlist mo ah..wehehe...cute naman ung piano and piano lesson...atleast gusto mong matuto..kasi ako ung parents ko ang gusto ako matuto..kaya nagsimula ako nun mag-aral ng organ/piano lesson simula 7yo until hskul..wehehe

Anonymous said...

OMG! Aside from the top-down volkswagen which is really cool. I also want a mini cooper.

Grabe, you are so blessed. As for me I have to work hard to get the car that I want. Mom won't buy me my own car, her reason. Graduating na ako at malapit na magka-work. Bohoo.

Go get a flash drive. It's really handy but beware of the viruses from computers.

The fitness first membership is love. I want one too.

So yea, my comments to long already.

Anonymous said...

kewl. gusto ko din ng mini cooper! haha. as in. 8-| that is like, my dream car (for now) haha. haha. same lang tayo, wala din ako digicam. humihiram lang ako sa mom ko. my phone will do na nga. but im also planning to buy this christmas. :D n82 is available na d2! kaso mahal. :| haha.

thank you for the compliment kring ;) hehe. take care!

-gabby- said...

wahahaha..
love that william beckett guy!
but i love that band (the academy is..) more.

Anonymous said...

fcuk. you must be rich. can i borrow your mini cooper? haha! just kidding!

Yu said...

the car looks great. hope you get that one. ^___^

i would also cheer you on with the piano lessons but as for the other stuff, yeah they're all quite materialistic in essence. hehe.

Anonymous said...

moonchild - i know! haha XD material stuff. i can never be satisfied. o_O

Anonymous said...

OMFG. HAHA! yr also one of the girls who have William Beckett on the wish list. come on. who wouldn't want him? for me, he's everything. he's just, perfect. :)

thanks for the visit! take care.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...