Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The 4.0 grade

Sleepy. Tired. Stressed. Man, I'm not writing good stuff anymore. I can't let pictures do all the talking; I need to write and write.
---
What a day it was yesterday! I came home soaking wet and super tired. But going to that part-time job orientation was worth it.Ü

So, yesterday, I woke up at 7:00 in the morning, which is quite early since our group meeting for CWTS is still on 10 AM. If you're asking why I was not my usual self and woke up in advance, well, it's because I was going to pick out a smart casual wear for an orientation on, yes, that part-time job. ö

After a few minutes, I was able to pick out something decent to wear.

Hoorah! All ready!

Um... yeah. Peace. -_-V

But before going to Ortigas for the orientation, I needed to go to school first since we have a meeting. At about 11:30, I was all ready to go.

2:30 PM: I was already in Ortigas! Yay!

Ortigas is actually one of my favorite places. It's clean, plus you get that modern, New York-ish feel. Also, it's safe to walk around all by yourself. People actually dub Ortigas, "the place of smart people" Ü


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ortigas, a modern, clean, nice place :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ortigas at nighttime Sweet. :D

I went to Robinsons Galleria to get a cab, then went straight to Octagon Bldg, the place where the orientation will be held.

I was at the bldg at about 2:45, I think, and the briefing started at 4:00, so, yeah... I killed a lot of time just sitting around, waiting, and doing nothing. Sucks. -_-

15th floor, Octagon building


Well, the speakers talked about the company (Pharmatex, or Pharmanex...? Whatever), and how we will get benefits as workers, of how, by 2010, the demand for anti-aging products and the likes will increase by 500% and all. I was very convinced; the speakers were persuasive. By the end of the briefing I wanted to do the part-time job badly (Imagine, I earn 28K a month! Woah.), but before I could do so, I needed to buy this business kit worth P12,600.

P12,600! Wheretheef would I get that kind of money? Surely, dad wouldn't lend me; mom, well, I don't know, I don't think she has that kind of money (haha, mean :D), and my bank account only has a measly P4K -_- Come on.

I went outside the bldg to find an FX to go home, but it was raining hard. I had an umbrella, but still, I got real wet. My feet were real wet! Ugh!

So, I got home, tired, and BTW, mom arrived from her five-day vacation in Cagayan de Oro, her province. I'm sooo happy she's back. I missed her badly when she was away :]

---

Today:

I'm always getting a grade of four. :(

I need to get a perfect five. I don't want a four. I want a five.

And I don't want high grades. I want perfect grades.

...

I'm being all grade-conscious again. Blame it on my desire to transfer to UP. SIIIGH.

Anyway...

Math time sucked. Not 'coz I hate our prof, but because I lost my drive when I saw my score at our test. I know 47 over 50 isn't bad, but I really can't afford to just get a high grade. Like I said, I want perfect grades. And hey, I'm not arrogant - this blog's actually the only place where I whine like a dog over the smallest things which don't need to be whined at. Score for test: 4.5

P.E., our leaders will give our prof individual grades for participation and attendance when we were still practicing our cheerdance (video will be within the week). My score: 4

CWTS was good, we did nothing. Haha. But Rai spent an hour doing our PPT presentation. What should be done for a week, she did in an hour. Very good. Ü

History. We got our test results for our preliminary exams, and I kind of, in a way, accept that I only got 35 over 40. For one thing, I crammed - I jammed everything into my head only on that day when we were going to take the preliminaries, hell, I'm too lazy to study at home (and yet I want to get high grades. Pfft.). But still... argh! I need to get a higher grade dammit. Score for test: 4

Why do I always get a four? Is this about my ex? (Muaha. How did that come up?) Sigh. I need to atleast get a 4.5 at my card so that I could transfer to UP and get into the dean's list.

---

Decided to take pics while on the walkway, dismissal time. :] The walkway's a real nice place.

The tall people, Abi and Raizza

Jil talking with her lovee. Uiii. xD
I am such a nerd. I look like a nerd. I need to throw my glasses away.

I still need to make an outline for English ("If my life were a book"). Wooh. Under pressure! Gerard, my love, save me!

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...