Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ASHLEIY! I miss you.

I went home early 'coz... well, I just want to. xD So I skipped my History and CWTS classes just so I could get home by 2:30 PM. Haha.

But I have lots of things to do for English. Ah, what the heck, why didn't I prioritize?! Why do I keep cramming when I know that it's bad for my already-bad skin?! Sigh. Why do we need education anyway?! (Here I go again.)

BTW, because I miss my friend, I'm going to make an endorsement abt her site. xD

Ashleiy's one of the most artistic people I have ever met. She's good - no, excellent - in all forms of art, whether it be drawing, painting, photoshoppe - you name it. It's no wonder that she won in Philippine Daily Inquirer's "Win a Nokia 6630" contest last summer (well, I was the one who told her to join -___-).

Here's a sample of what she does best:


Nice, eh?


If you want to see more of her artworks, click HERE.Ü I tell you, you'll be amazed.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...