Sunday, September 02, 2007

Comparison and contrast

I better get ready for tomorrow as I'm one of the ten representatives of our block for Mathira Mathibay (corny title, isn't it?). Sir Maribbay said that the game is sort of themed like the Amazing Race, only that we'd only stay at school and we have to, obviously, solve math problems.

Geez, when I was in St. Scholastica I used to be a part of Kada AA (or Kada Advanced Algebra, the clique for the failures in our math subject XD) for three straight quarters, and now I'm one of the top, I think. I'm so proud. I'm happy that my parents are finally brimming with pride. :]]

On Tuesday I'm going to represent our class (with six others, I figure) for a Psychology contest. Dammit, so I have to review the book, from the biological basis to the theories of Freud and Erikson and the likes. I don't wanna :(( Boohoo. But atleast, my parents are even happier. :]

BTW, I still love Gerard, so hands off, people. XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


---

2 comments:

Jill said...

They're growing up =]

Good luck with those competitions, I know you can do it. GO KRING!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks cuz. I so love you Ü

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...