Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LOL cute guys

I was supposed to post this two days ago, but anyway...

---

I had a seriously, seriously happy day. :]]

Sanggunian General Assembly:

Well, I expected the general assembly to be boring, maybe talk about some new rules, policies, blahblahblah... we had that, but there's a bit of a bonus.

Our host is a hottie. :D

Hot body... well, not really. -___-V


Seeee? xD

Aside from the hotness, the good diction, and the charm he's got, he's also a graduate of UP! Beauty with brains! Ohmy. Ohmyohmyohmy. LOL.

And while on the boring stuff of the general assembly, we decided to take pictures! (Ignoring the fact that we were at the front row and the student council could directly see us. Well, as if they'll confiscate our phones) And since there was going to be a talent contest after the boring part of the assembly, my block mates and I decided to volunteer Jil! (Volunteer against her will. HAHA.)

Abi: "Heavens, Kring, don't take my picture"


I look... uh... spastic? (Hoorah! New word! Courtesy of Grace and Joyce Lee xD)



Another spastic face. (Grace and Joyce will be proud to know that I am now constantly using that word. LOL.)


"Look at Jil. She's nervous 'coz we forced her to join the Talent Contest!"

Goodness. The talent contest was actually going to be judged by a special guest - a celebrity - but we didn't know who the mystery judge was.

And since the judge was taking too long, maybe caught up in traffic/signing autographs, our host decided to... uh, showcase his talent -___-


Haha. Failing to liven up the crowd. Embarrassing.

After a few minutes, the judge came, guess who it was?


Chuck Allie!

At first, I was all "WTF? Who the ef is this guy?! Never heard of him!" but from the information I've gathered, he's one of the survivors of the reality TV program Starstruck, on its third season.

What can I say about the talent test? Well... you tell me.

Look at them dance.

[The title of the video is "Girls all over Chuck Allie", and if you want to see more, just check the other videos at Youtube with that same title. Ü]

Argh. I'm getting all lazy again. I'll place a part II as soon as I get the pictures Ashleiy had taken when we bonded at McDonalds. Oh dearest Ashleiy, I miss you!

And cheerdance practice today wan't a total waste. It was actually good. Pictures will be posted tomorrow, promise. :D


No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...