Monday, September 17, 2007

We all need a little love

I was halfway to my haaaapppy post when I got tired.

So I'll continue it tomorrow :]]

---

A special thing that happened today:

I was going to buy a drink in 7-eleven when there was a young street kid outside the store who asked for food. I told him, "Sige, pagkalabas ko (Alright, as soon as I get out)" and went inside the store. I brought a Slushie and a jumbo hotdog on a bun; when I paid, I saw that the kid had an older sister, a few years his senior. She was trying to enter the store, looking at me through her deep eyes, conveying a message of need. Then I went out. Both of the kids looked at me, and I said "O, paghatian niyo to (Both of you share this)" and gave them the hotdog. They were really happy; they had wide grins.

I'm really happy. I just had such a fulfilling experience.Ü

---

Hehe. Just for fun.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test
...and yes, this is true :P

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aww, that's so nice of you =]

Anonymous said...

haha, soft spot :]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...