Saturday, September 15, 2007

Camwhoring is fun

Completely bored out of my wits during cheerdance practice.

Practices started at 8 AM, but since I (intentionally) didn't set my alarm up, I woke up at about 7 AM, sluggishly ate and bathed, even watched a movie on HBO (Robin Hood: Men in Tights) Hah! I knew that one hour would be spent on waiting for our block mates to arrive at school, so I didn't bother being punctual. X3

Arrived Miriam at 10 AM, practiced a bit and got the hang of some steps. We were also taught some stunts. At 11:30 AM, we ate.

I went to the caf with Rai, Jil, Abi, and Krizzia (whose nickname is also Kring :D). We ate and talked when we saw... guess what!

A Miriamite camwhoring!

Oh yes, she loves herself.

We found it a bit funny as she wasn't embarrassed to camwhore in such a public place. So, since we were kidding around, we decided to do the same. Wee~!

First, Krizzia and I make the same cutie-pie face the Miriamite was doing.

Er... I don't remember taking this picture. o___O You're vain, Rai!


I wonder what's so great about that mirror?


Kring: "WTF? This mirror's broken!"
Krizzia: "Guess it couldn't take your reflection."


Krizzia came straight out of a soap opera. (Abi: "Just now, alright? I don't want to take anymore pictures of myself.")

Rai: "There's something on your nose, Jil. (Check out my nail art!)"

FOUL, Jil! >:( I don't trust you anymore!:P (BTW, what's with the turtleneck, Krizzia?xD)


All we want is peace on earth.


All they want is a clean earth.


"Shoot, I just drank vinegar 'coz I thought it was water :("

Glam shot! ("Kring? THAT'S your glam shot?")


"Hold that camera still, Jil! Tsk!"

"Wee! Check out my nail art! XD"

Egyptian pose! Haha! XD

"We crave attention."

Wait... how did Kana get in here?

Sowe got back to the ILAW Center (practice venue) at 1 PM and waited for our other block mates.

We wanted to practice the dance, but we ended up kidding around (well... just a bit).



We waited for an hour but most of our block mates still weren't around. Oh well. So I called it quits for the day, and went to Sta. Lucia 'coz my mom was there. I had my bangs trimmed :] Plus I got words of wisdom from Manilyn, which is... too personal. Haha. I shall tell whoever asks, but I won't post it here. XP

I have to have a break tomorrow. I deserve a break. I'm tired. -_-

---

Random picture of the day:

That was my body?!? Oh man. o_O This means diet! (Boracay, April 2006)

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...