Sunday, September 23, 2007

How the week went part II

CONTINUATION. (See previous post.)

SATURDAY:
The moment we've all been waiting for.

Today's the cheerdance competition and everyone in the block's nervous. We practiced steps, made some new ones, and kept waiting for some of our block mates who showed up at the very last minute.

The meeting was supposed to start at 9 AM at the ILAW Center, but it begun an hour later.

Where am I?


Pia's fixing my hair for the cheerdance.

Yay Pia! I love you! (What's with my facial expression? Ugh, I think I was a bit dizzy 'coz of what Pia was doing to my hair. It hurt a bit.)

Finished!

Jil and I

Rai, Jil, and me. Apparently, Rai doesn't like this pic.

...And I don't like this pic. -___-

Alfonso/Cha/Charissa/Manilyn and I. Whew! What should I call you, really?!


Aaaw. Isn't she adorable? xD

At quarter to one, we went to the venue of the competition, the HS Covered Court. (To be continued...)

1 comment:

Jill said...

you look GAWJUSS m'dear. =]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...