Thursday, September 13, 2007

Not content

OMG. Omgomgomg. I'm at risk of not getting internet access everyday. And it's for the reason that my parents are planning to lock the computer 'coz my brother got failing marks!

OHHHH MAAAAANNN :((

I'm going to use The Secret so as not to get this kind of brutality. Mum and dad will not lock the computer. Yes, that's it. Keep using the force.

Only got a measly four (haha, arrogant) at our history prelims. Shoot. I've got to get a perfect five. I can't settle for a four! A four is too low! I've got to get a perfect, spotless-clean five. How can I hope of transferring to UP when all my prelims have a grade of four? Anyway, finals are still there, so I'll try my very, very, very best to get a perfect grade and, hopefully, be at the top of the dean's list. ;D

*Sorry my posts are so short lately. I don't know why it's so. x_x

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...