Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sicksicksick

Status: Sick.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Scenario: Mom makes me even sicker.
Date and time: Sept. 8, 2006, 6:15 PM
Place: Living room
Characters: Me, Mom, Buckbeak (our talking pet mynah)

---

Kring/Me [K]: (In the sofa, lying down) Aaaaagggghhhh...
Mom [M]: (Gets out of the couch, goes to Buckbeak) Hello!
Buckbeak [B]: (Looks at my mom)
M: Hello!
B: (Doesn't speak and still looks at my mom)
M: (Starts singing loudly, loooking at Buckbeak) Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile...
K: Aaaaagggghhhh...whatthehell.*sniff.

---

Pictures tomorrow, maybe. I'm really sick. Watery mucus still comes out of my nose, though hard flu is more prominent now.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...